Broadcom

Broadcom Software Engineer Interview Questions

2.8

15 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Broadcom.

Internally referred. Went through two phone interviews, one with hiring manager, and one with a team member. For the onsite interview, met with 6 people. Mostly talked about experience listed on my resume, several simple and basic C programming questions were asked.

Interview Questions
  • Most C programming questions were bit-operations, nothing difficult or unexpected.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Broadcom

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Broadcom in June 2012.

interview process was pretty normal. 1 Phone interview consist of technical and HR and 1 onsite interview, 3 interview with manager and 2 team members.

Software Engineer Interview

3 rounds of phone interviews followed by an on-site interview. On-site interview includes 8 1-1 interviews, one hour for each. Mostly technical questions: design, os and programming questions.

Software Engineer Interview

An initial phone interview followed by an in person interview with the manager.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Broadcom in December 2013.

It was on campus.Written test was very tough.interview was for two rounds.Even the interview seemed tough.Initially they looked at the written test paper and asked questions from that.They emphasized on project and basics of wireless communication and coding. Basics of Digital Signal Processing were also asked.Next they moved on to coding in C.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, BC (Canada)

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Broadcom.

I had one in person interview with 3 engineers. Mostly just talked about what I had learned so far in school and what I was interested in. A few technical questions but not too bad.

Software Engineer Interview

Mainly in Python, C, C++, Javascript . Most of the questions are normal interview questions. No specific questions. Also ask about experiences in using Linux and project experiences

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mysore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mysore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Broadcom in September 2012.

First it was awritten round with 30 questions(12 apti,18 tech mostly c and os)
    Then it was multiple technical rounds with questions on processor architecture(8086 and arm), os,c coding...

Software Engineer Interview

The process consisted of a written round followed by a technical and then HR interview. The written round had questions on aptitude and on C,C++ coding. Being a fresher from ECE my interview was based on the project that i had done in the summers and on mobile communication and embedded systems( since i specified that to be my field of intrest). The interviewer was very friendly and did everything to make me feel at home.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, BC (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Broadcom in May 2012.

Conists of 1 phone interview. Then went to on-site with 4 1-1 interviews. including a phone interview with recruiter. Interview are very nice, and PM asked behaviour questions, an engineer asked my previous experienc, another engineer tested my skills and knowledge.