Broadcom Software Engineer Interview Questions

2.8

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Broadcom.

Interview

Internally referred. Went through two phone interviews, one with hiring manager, and one with a team member. For the onsite interview, met with 6 people. Mostly talked about experience listed on my resume, several simple and basic C programming questions were asked.

Interview Questions

• Most C programming questions were bit-operations, nothing difficult or unexpected.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Broadcom

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Broadcom (San Francisco, CA) in June 2012.

Interview

interview process was pretty normal. 1 Phone interview consist of technical and HR and 1 onsite interview, 3 interview with manager and 2 team members.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

One long day of back to back interviews. Technically challenging but enjoyable. Some puzzle questions and some whiteboard coding challenges. Interviewer's helped get to the answers but just make sure you are vocal in your approach.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

3 rounds of phone interviews followed by an on-site interview. On-site interview includes 8 1-1 interviews, one hour for each. Mostly technical questions: design, os and programming questions.

Interview Questions

• What is the decimal value of 0xFFC   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

An initial phone interview followed by an in person interview with the manager.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Broadcom (Hyderābād (India)) in December 2013.

Interview

It was on campus.Written test was very tough.interview was for two rounds.Even the interview seemed tough.Initially they looked at the written test paper and asked questions from that.They emphasized on project and basics of wireless communication and coding. Basics of Digital Signal Processing were also asked.Next they moved on to coding in C.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Broadcom (Richmond, BC (Canada)).

Interview

I had one in person interview with 3 engineers. Mostly just talked about what I had learned so far in school and what I was interested in. A few technical questions but not too bad.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Mainly in Python, C, C++, Javascript . Most of the questions are normal interview questions. No specific questions. Also ask about experiences in using Linux and project experiences

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mysore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Broadcom (Mysore (India)) in September 2012.

Interview

First it was awritten round with 30 questions(12 apti,18 tech mostly c and os) Then it was multiple technical rounds with questions on processor architecture(8086 and arm), os,c coding...

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

The process consisted of a written round followed by a technical and then HR interview. The written round had questions on aptitude and on C,C++ coding. Being a fresher from ECE my interview was based on the project that i had done in the summers and on mobile communication and embedded systems( since i specified that to be my field of intrest). The interviewer was very friendly and did everything to make me feel at home.