Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Broadcom
- Intern (61)
- Internship (19)
- Software Engineer (15)
- IC Design Engineer (12)
- Engineering (11)
- Engineer (9)
- Principal Software Engineer (7)
- Verification Engineer (6)
- Senior Software Engineer (6)
- Test Engineer (6)
- Senior Staff Software Engineer (5)
- IC Design Intern (5)
- Principal Engineer (5)
- Staff II IC Design Engineer (5)
- Program Manager (5)
- Product Engineer (4)
- Staff IC Design Engineer (4)
- Hardware Engineer (4)
- Intern - Hourly (3)
- Software Engineer II (3)
- Senior Staff IC Design Engineer (3)
- Senior Staff Design Engineer (3)
- Senior Staff Engineer (3)
- Staff Test Engineer (3)
- Staff Engineer (3)
- Staff Firmware Engineer (3)
- Firmware Engineer (3)
- Engineering Intern (3)
- IC Design (3)
- Principal IC Design Engineer (3)
Staff Firmware Engineer Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 days – interviewed at Broadcom.
Submitted resume online and got a call from a hiring manager. He asked some basic background questions and we scheduled a technical phone interview. The phone interview had questions about my resume and basic C programming. Then they sent me some programming questions and asked me to write the code and sent back for evaluation.
- Some about basic C language like static variable, function call etc. Also some quick programming question like Fibonacci sequence. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Broadcom
Staff Firmware Engineer InterviewAccepted Offer
I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Broadcom.
5~6 ppl onsite interview. All technical questions. C, RTOS, date structure related. For example: reverse a linked list, what is semaphore.
- Most questions are reasonable. What is interrupt? what is difference between inline function and macro? traverse a tree. Answer Question
Staff Firmware Engineer InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at Broadcom (Irvine, CA) in June 2012.
Referred by Employee. go 1-1 nonofficial interview first, then go for official interview. there are 3 interviewer at irvine and 3 at san jose. take about totally 3 hours. then after it is hr process. take a long time to know the offer and salary.
- those are expected questions Answer Question
First job no negotiation