Broadcom Staff Firmware Engineer Interview Questions

Staff Firmware Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Broadcom.

Interview

Submitted resume online and got a call from a hiring manager. He asked some basic background questions and we scheduled a technical phone interview. The phone interview had questions about my resume and basic C programming. Then they sent me some programming questions and asked me to write the code and sent back for evaluation.

Interview Questions

• Some about basic C language like static variable, function call etc. Also some quick programming question like Fibonacci sequence.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Broadcom

Staff Firmware Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Broadcom.

Interview

5~6 ppl onsite interview. All technical questions. C, RTOS, date structure related. For example: reverse a linked list, what is semaphore.

Interview Questions

• Most questions are reasonable. What is interrupt? what is difference between inline function and macro? traverse a tree.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Broadcom (Irvine, CA) in June 2012.

Interview

Referred by Employee. go 1-1 nonofficial interview first, then go for official interview. there are 3 interviewer at irvine and 3 at san jose. take about totally 3 hours. then after it is hr process. take a long time to know the offer and salary.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

First job no negotiation