Broadcom Verification Engineer Intern Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Intern (42)
- Internship (18)
- Software Engineer (14)
- Engineering (11)
- IC Design Engineer (10)
- Engineer (8)
- Principal Software Engineer (6)
- Senior Software Engineer (6)
- Verification Engineer (6)
- Program Manager (5)
- Test Engineer (5)
- IC Design Intern (5)
- Product Engineer (4)
- Staff II IC Design Engineer (4)
- Principal Engineer (4)
- Engineering Intern (3)
- Senior Staff Engineer (3)
- Staff Engineer (3)
- Staff Firmware Engineer (3)
- Staff IC Design Engineer (3)
- Firmware Engineer (3)
- Software Engineer II (3)
- Senior Staff Software Engineer (3)
- Senior Systems Engineer (2)
- Software Systems Engineer (2)
- Physical Design Engineer (2)
- Senior Engineer (2)
- Hardware Engineer (2)
- Analog Design Engineer (2)
- ASIC Verification Engineer (2)
Verification Engineer Intern Interview (Positive Experience; Average Interview)
I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Broadcom in May 2012.
Interview Details – Sent my Resume to my friend, who forwarded it to his Manager.
I got a mail from the Manager asking for the times when I am free to have a quick Interview.
Got a confirmation mail regarding the Interview date.
It was a 45 minutes Phone Interview, which was basically
a round of Technical Interview mostly related to verilog.
The Interview should go fine as far as you remember
stuff from your projects and especially the verilog commands.
Questions that were asked were:
Basic Questions on Verilog.
Verilog code for some implementations.
Continuous assignments, Procedural Assignments.
Blocking Vs Non Blocking...etc etc
Few more, but am not able recall all of them...
All the Best! :)
- Difference between Blocking Vs Non Blocking. Answer Question
- Difference Between Continuous Vs Procedural Assignments. Answer Question
Reason for Declining – I got through other offer from Broadcom
Interviews for Top Jobs at Broadcom