Broadridge Client Service Associate Interview Questions

Client Service Associate Interview

great interviewing process and hiring process. very comfortable room setting and question were pretty general but thought provoking. director and supervisor had great personalities and made you feel there was no wrong answer.

no negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Broadridge

Client Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Andover, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Andover, MA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Broadridge in April 2009.

Met with a recruiter who set up interview with HR representatives. Had two interviews. One with my immediate manager and one with a person in the role I was interviewing for. Additioanal interviews were held with department head and Project team head. Fairly quick process.

Interview Questions
    • What was my experience in print management   View Answer
    The recruiter gave me a ball park figure which I told him I would accept. They negotiated on my behalf. Once again, the process was quick as they were reasonably close on the offer.