Broadridge Financial Analyst Interview Questions

Updated May 1, 2015

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Broadridge (Jersey City, NJ) in April 2015.

Interview

4 Interviews half hour each. Interview process was easy, applied online and heard back in a week. Told me I would hear back in two weeks. Never heard anything back.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Broadridge

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edgewood, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Broadridge (Edgewood, NY) in October 2011.

Interview

Process is very informal. You'll be told you'll meet with a specific person and then you'll get passed around like a football. You'll end up meeting with several people, none of which you'd probably ever work with. Half are probably younger than you. You'll be asked generic interview questions or they'll just read your resume. Hopefully they'll walk you out after you're finished or else you'll get lost. You'll probably never hear from them again. Which is ok because you'll probably leave more confused about what the job is than before you went in.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Pushed back on pay but they refused to negotiate and they even acted like they've never heard of that before. (Probably because it's some manager not HR you're dealing with)

Anonymous Employee in Edgewood, NY

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Broadridge (Edgewood, NY) in October 2010.

Interview

Got there and was greeted by hiring manager who told me that HR screwed up and I was supposed to be there 1 hour earlier. Oh well. Then proceeded to have the most confrontational interview of my life. The questions werent tough or probing, they were rude and condescending. They definately want to make you feel like you are lucky to be there.