Broadridge Interview Questions

Updated Sep 25, 2014
Updated Sep 25, 2014

2.8

Client Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Broadridge.

4 interviews: started with CMO/CRO, SVP Sales, 2 VP Sales

Interviews were to test poise under pressure, candidate's "client-readiness" to present pitches, potential fit in working in a sales environment by getting grilled by senior level executives in the ICS and brokerage service units. Since customers are bulge bracket banks and corporate issues, hires must be able to work with senior level executives internally and externally.

Interview Questions
    • What is Broadridge's competitive advantage vs. main competitors?   Answer Question

Client Service Associate Interview

great interviewing process and hiring process. very comfortable room setting and question were pretty general but thought provoking. director and supervisor had great personalities and made you feel there was no wrong answer.

no negotiation

Tax Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Broadridge in May 2014.

Found job on Indeed.com, applied online. Was contacted by HR (email) about two weeks later. Interviewed in person two weeks after that. Was offered job 2 weeks after that. Interview was very, very informal. I was a little disappointed, as I spent a good deal of time preparing, and had a long commute to the office.

Interview Questions
    • Not asked any questions. Very unusual, interview took 5min and was given impression of "If you want the job you can have it"   Answer Question

Associate Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Broadridge in April 2014.

Phone interview then on-site interview. Ask a lot of details of school details. Ask about Client side experience. And some other details about the school life.

Interview Questions
    • Database question. MySQL. Details of other project   View Answer
    Career path

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Broadridge.

Phone interview follwed by inperson interview with VP. Last interview required flying to NY to meet with all managers.

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lake Success, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Success, NY

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Broadridge.

Applied Online. Was contacted the same day from a recruiter. Following week had a phone interview. 2nd in person interview came along the next week. 2nd interview was with Manager and Director. 3rd interview was with CTO. Was told I would get a call back; never got anything.

Interview Questions
    • Asked about current job daily day to day and previous education.   Answer Question

Finance Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Broadridge.

Long but not unreasonable, took 3 full days. HR was a little disorganized, but that's typical.

straight forward

Senior Tax Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 12 months - interviewed at Broadridge.

My hiring was delayed by a non-hiring mandate, while I was still "employed" by Robertson Stephens, which was OK with me since I had a six-figure salary there.

Interview Questions
    • Will I be asked to return as a consultant?   View Answer

Programmer Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Broadridge.

Phone interview from HR regarding skills, then phone interview with hiring manager. If you fit the skills, expect 1 on site interview. People seemed friendly, low-key atmosphere, mostly dressed business casual.

Interview Questions
    • What was the most difficult situation you had to deal with involving a superior and how did you handle it?   Answer Question
    Negotiation is possible, I was offered what I thought was reasonable for my new job.

RPG Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Broadridge.

They ask you about subfile, rpg programming, sql but most of the job that you are going to be doing is related to SQL so be prepared for this.

Interview Questions
    Job is posted on the internet, recruiter call you, forward your resume to them, if they decide to call you then you will make you some question related to sql, clp and RPG but the must preparation required is in SQL

Worked for Broadridge? Contribute to the Community!