Broadridge Interview Questions

Updated Jul 14, 2015

2.8

Lead Client Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Deer Park, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ weeksinterviewed at Broadridge (Deer Park, NY).

Interview

I applied for the job online through the Broadridge Careers website. A few weeks later I received an email setting up an interview. The interview and position was in the Deer Park location (really Brentwood). I interviewed with three people separately. Each interview was 30 mins to an hour. Two of the interviewers were women. Aside from the fact that the office was filled to over-capacity and it took a while to locate a vacant office to conduct the interview, the interviews with them went every well. They appeared to be good people. The last of the three interviews was with a male manager in which I was warned (from the woman I interviewed with before him) about all the questions he asks. It appeared that the guy took great pride in his interviewing skills and proceeded to ask cliche question after question ad nauseam for an hour. To me he came off as really arrogant. Regardless, I felt I answered everything very well. I left feeling that the job was mine. Then the wait... Nothing after three weeks. Then I called. HR apologized for the long wait & told me that management had not made their final decision and I was being considered. He then asks me If I have any offers out there, which I did not. Going into the weekend I felt like it was just a matter of time until I was made an offer. The following Tuesday, four weeks later HR calls me and tells me they went with someone else, but I was a "finalist". Gee, thanks! To top it off, I was told during my interviews that a second position was going to be posted shortly. After being rejected, I kept an eye on the website for the position to be posted. About two weeks later, I see it and immediately apply, feeling very confident since I was told I was a "finalist". The next day my application was rejected. Go figure...

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation when you disagreed with a manager.   Answer Question
    • How would your former co-workers describe you?   Answer Question
    • Describe what you would do if you had an irate client on the phone and they threatened to pull their account.   Answer Question

Strategy and Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edgewood, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Broadridge (Edgewood, NY).

Interview

It was one of the worst interview experiences of my life. I have been an executive for many years. At Broadridge, I was dealing with very senior people. When things did not progress, the company did the vanishing act--no feedback, nothing. I ceased to exist. I find this lack of professionalism appalling. Based on my experience, Broadridge spews mediocrity.

Temp Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Broadridge.

Interview

They don't expect you to know a lot, but asked about what I do know. They were patient and kind. They let me know a few hours after interview that I got the job.

Interview Questions

• What experiences have you had that relates to this job. How do you handle stress. What questions do you have for us, and I can't really think of anymore. Thanks.   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Broadridge (Jersey City, NJ) in April 2015.

Interview

4 Interviews half hour each. Interview process was easy, applied online and heard back in a week. Told me I would hear back in two weeks. Never heard anything back.

Interview Questions

Interview

The initial phone interview was conducted by recruiter- very informational and asked basic interview questions. The phone interview was followed up with an onsite interview with team managers and a team member. It was unique in that multiple people interview you at one time. Word of advice is to understand what team you are interviewing with BEFOREHAND and focus your questions to that team specifically. For example: If you are interviewing with a team that focuses on client services ask questions related to their field not general trainee or corporate questions. Since it is an interview for a trainee program, I believe the department that interviews you may vary.

Interview Questions

• What would you do in X situation where we did X to upset the customer?   1 Answer

Executive Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Broadridge.

Interview

Job offer same day as interview. Interviewer found me overqualified for the job but hired me with intent to grow in my role. Offered me more than i expected and was very upfront and friendly.

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Broadridge.

Interview

Thorough interview process with detailed questions as to level of knowledge and review of details in rolling out product. Several interviews, in person, phone and all day in the office. Drawn out process.

Interview Questions

• Several specific product roadmap/strategy questions and the impact on work personnel and decisions   Answer Question

Vote Analyst-Temporary Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edgewood, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Broadridge (Edgewood, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

set up by a temp agency. Met with manager the next day. First manager explained the position, we casually went through my background. Second manager asked really inappropriate questions like if my medical conditions (I had a surgery a year prior that doesn't relate to being able to fulfill job requirements) will impede on me being able to work overtime. I was ultimately offered the job, but took a different position.

Member Technical Interview

Interview

The hiring process is three stages aptitude exam. The first is Aptitude test. Then 3 rounds of interview and then an HR round. Next day they revealed the result and later on in due course, they sent us the offer letter.

Interview Questions

• Most of the question were normal in technical interview. They were more based on the SQL skill and basic oops concepts. The hr didn't ask many questions, it was fairly simple interview.   Answer Question

Technical Communications Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Broadridge in October 2014.

Interview

Lengthy process: First phoner with recruiter in mid-July, quickly followed by a second phoner with hiring manager one week later. First onsite interview with hiring manager and two writers second week of August. No response from anyone except recruiter for six weeks, leading me to believe that I was rejected. Got surprise call for second interview with hiring manager again and two different writers first week of October. Was called in for third interview with hiring manager and VP two weeks later. Called in for a FOURTH interview with the same two people the following week. Offer letter finally came on the fourth week of October.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel, knowing that you'll be coming into a situation where you won't be doing what you're good at in the near future, but instead will be doing something that you consider to be a secondary skill?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Highly negotiable.