Broadridge

Updated Jan 16, 2015
Updated Jan 16, 2015

2.8

Product Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Broadridge.

Thorough interview process with detailed questions as to level of knowledge and review of details in rolling out product. Several interviews, in person, phone and all day in the office. Drawn out process.

Interview Questions
    • Several specific product roadmap/strategy questions and the impact on work personnel and decisions   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Broadridge.

Job offer same day as interview. Interviewer found me overqualified for the job but hired me with intent to grow in my role. Offered me more than i expected and was very upfront and friendly.

Member Technical Interview

The hiring process is three stages aptitude exam. The first is Aptitude test. Then 3 rounds of interview and then an HR round. Next day they revealed the result and later on in due course, they sent us the offer letter.

Interview Questions
    • Most of the question were normal in technical interview. They were more based on the SQL skill and basic oops concepts. The hr didn't ask many questions, it was fairly simple interview.   Answer Question

Technical Communications Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Broadridge in October 2014.

Lengthy process: First phoner with recruiter in mid-July, quickly followed by a second phoner with hiring manager one week later. First onsite interview with hiring manager and two writers second week of August. No response from anyone except recruiter for six weeks, leading me to believe that I was rejected. Got surprise call for second interview with hiring manager again and two different writers first week of October. Was called in for third interview with hiring manager and VP two weeks later. Called in for a FOURTH interview with the same two people the following week. Offer letter finally came on the fourth week of October.

Interview Questions
    • How do you feel, knowing that you'll be coming into a situation where you won't be doing what you're good at in the near future, but instead will be doing something that you consider to be a secondary skill?   View Answer
    Highly negotiable.

Client Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Broadridge.

4 interviews: started with CMO/CRO, SVP Sales, 2 VP Sales

Interviews were to test poise under pressure, candidate's "client-readiness" to present pitches, potential fit in working in a sales environment by getting grilled by senior level executives in the ICS and brokerage service units. Since customers are bulge bracket banks and corporate issues, hires must be able to work with senior level executives internally and externally.

Interview Questions
    • What is Broadridge's competitive advantage vs. main competitors?   Answer Question

Client Service Associate Interview

great interviewing process and hiring process. very comfortable room setting and question were pretty general but thought provoking. director and supervisor had great personalities and made you feel there was no wrong answer.

no negotiation

Tax Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Broadridge in May 2014.

Found job on Indeed.com, applied online. Was contacted by HR (email) about two weeks later. Interviewed in person two weeks after that. Was offered job 2 weeks after that. Interview was very, very informal. I was a little disappointed, as I spent a good deal of time preparing, and had a long commute to the office.

Interview Questions
    • Not asked any questions. Very unusual, interview took 5min and was given impression of "If you want the job you can have it"   Answer Question

Associate Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Broadridge in April 2014.

Phone interview then on-site interview. Ask a lot of details of school details. Ask about Client side experience. And some other details about the school life.

Interview Questions
    • Database question. MySQL. Details of other project   View Answer
    Career path

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Broadridge.

Phone interview follwed by inperson interview with VP. Last interview required flying to NY to meet with all managers.

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Success, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Success, NY

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Broadridge.

Applied Online. Was contacted the same day from a recruiter. Following week had a phone interview. 2nd in person interview came along the next week. 2nd interview was with Manager and Director. 3rd interview was with CTO. Was told I would get a call back; never got anything.

Interview Questions
    • Asked about current job daily day to day and previous education.   Answer Question