Broadridge

Relevance Date Difficulty

Tax Intern Interview

Tax Intern
Jersey City, NJ

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Broadridge in May 2014.

Interview Details – Found job on Indeed.com, applied online. Was contacted by HR (email) about two weeks later. Interviewed in person two weeks after that. Was offered job 2 weeks after that. Interview was very, very informal. I was a little disappointed, as I spent a good deal of time preparing, and had a long commute to the office.

Interview Question – Not asked any questions. Very unusual, interview took 5min and was given impression of "If you want the job you can have it"   Answer Question

Associate Programmer Analyst Interview

Associate Programmer Analyst
New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Broadridge in April 2014.

Interview Details – Phone interview then on-site interview. Ask a lot of details of school details. Ask about Client side experience. And some other details about the school life.

Interview Question – Database question. MySQL. Details of other project   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Career path

Manager Interview

Manager
Jersey City, NJ

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Broadridge in February 2010.

Interview Details – I knew someone so it wasn't much of an interview

Interview Question – Do you accept the position?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I talked to HR and asked for a lot more money. They came back with an increased salary and higher signing bonus.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Account Executive Interview

Account Executive
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Broadridge.

Interview Details – Phone interview follwed by inperson interview with VP. Last interview required flying to NY to meet with all managers.

Interview Question – Pretty straight forward, nothing unusual   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern
Pittsburgh, PA

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Broadridge in February 2013.

Interview Details – Met at career fair got an interview after talking to recruiter.

Interview Question – Why do you fit into this comapany   Answer Question

Project Coordinator Interview

Project Coordinator
Lake Success, NY

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Broadridge.

Interview Details – Applied Online. Was contacted the same day from a recruiter. Following week had a phone interview. 2nd in person interview came along the next week. 2nd interview was with Manager and Director. 3rd interview was with CTO. Was told I would get a call back; never got anything.

Interview Question – Asked about current job daily day to day and previous education.   Answer Question

Client Service Associate Interview

Client Service Associate
Andover, MA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Broadridge in April 2009.

Interview Details – Met with a recruiter who set up interview with HR representatives. Had two interviews. One with my immediate manager and one with a person in the role I was interviewing for. Additioanal interviews were held with department head and Project team head. Fairly quick process.

Interview Question – What was my experience in print management   View Answer

Negotiation Details – The recruiter gave me a ball park figure which I told him I would accept. They negotiated on my behalf. Once again, the process was quick as they were reasonably close on the offer.

Financial Analyst Interview

Financial Analyst
Edgewood, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Broadridge in October 2011.

Interview Details – Process is very informal. You'll be told you'll meet with a specific person and then you'll get passed around like a football. You'll end up meeting with several people, none of which you'd probably ever work with. Half are probably younger than you. You'll be asked generic interview questions or they'll just read your resume. Hopefully they'll walk you out after you're finished or else you'll get lost. You'll probably never hear from them again. Which is ok because you'll probably leave more confused about what the job is than before you went in.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself...
What do you do for fun?
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Pushed back on pay but they refused to negotiate and they even acted like they've never heard of that before. (Probably because it's some manager not HR you're dealing with)

Finance Director Interview

Finance Director
Jersey City, NJ

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Broadridge.

Interview Details – Long but not unreasonable, took 3 full days. HR was a little disorganized, but that's typical.

Negotiation Details – straight forward

Senior Tax Associate Interview

Senior Tax Associate
San Francisco, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 12 months - interviewed at Broadridge.

Interview Details – My hiring was delayed by a non-hiring mandate, while I was still "employed" by Robertson Stephens, which was OK with me since I had a six-figure salary there.

Interview Question – Will I be asked to return as a consultant?   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at Broadridge

Worked for Broadridge? Contribute to the Community!

Broadridge Videos

Broadridge – Why Work for Us?

Broadridge helps reduce the need for our clients to make significant capital investments in operations infrastructure allowing them to increase focus on their core business activities. We serve a large and diverse… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Broadridge interview questions and advice. All 65 interview reviews posted anonymously by Broadridge employees and interview candidates.