Broadridge

2.0

10 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Tax Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Broadridge in May 2014.

Found job on Indeed.com, applied online. Was contacted by HR (email) about two weeks later. Interviewed in person two weeks after that. Was offered job 2 weeks after that. Interview was very, very informal. I was a little disappointed, as I spent a good deal of time preparing, and had a long commute to the office.

Interview Questions
    • Not asked any questions. Very unusual, interview took 5min and was given impression of "If you want the job you can have it"   Answer Question

Finance Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Broadridge.

Long but not unreasonable, took 3 full days. HR was a little disorganized, but that's typical.

straight forward

RPG Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Broadridge.

They ask you about subfile, rpg programming, sql but most of the job that you are going to be doing is related to SQL so be prepared for this.

Interview Questions
    Job is posted on the internet, recruiter call you, forward your resume to them, if they decide to call you then you will make you some question related to sql, clp and RPG but the must preparation required is in SQL

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Broadridge.

I applied online for one of the positions available on the website as a Programmer Analyst for Mainframe.I was contacted by one of the Staffing recruiters of the company, and discussed previous experience and skill-sets over the phone and was told the information provided will be forwarded to the hiring manager. Afterwards, it was difficult getting in contact with the recruiter since she was out of her office for quite some time. A few weeks later, she contacted me and told me the hiring manager was interested in moving forward so we set up an onsite interview after New Years. The day of the interview, I met with the Vice President of Product Development and Director of Development on the Jersey City location; conducted in the office of the Vice President. The interview was very conversational, they asked me a few questions on my work experience, a few behavioral questions, and a more in-depth description/responsibilities of the position and work environment. The Vice President and Director were very friendly and engaging. Great personalities, very team-oriented environment. Must say, it was not difficult at all; I was asked no technical questions. Since interview was very conversational, they actually wanted/allowed me to ask questions during the interview process which turned out to be good (I was ready with a few). The interview lasted approximately 45 minutes. I was told they will contact me if they decided to offer me the position.

Interview Questions
    • Just asked background questions on resume and company.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Broadridge in January 2012.

Was referred to the company by a recruiter. Had one on-site interview with one person. I was there for about half an hour. Most of the questioned concerned details of my prior experience as appearing on my resume. After that he asked a few technical questions concerning Java. At the end, he said he would be interviewing others and would get back to me later. I did not hear back from them through the recruiter.

Interview Questions
    • Went through my resume and asked me to described the applications and environments I worked in. What is the most efficient data structure in Java? Compare performance of Collections with arrays?   Answer Question

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Broadridge in December 2010.

I applied online seeing the posting in monster. HR called me and said I am being considered and asked my availabilty for a face to face interview. I went for the interview and they seemed very busy there. The person who was about to interview me was in a conference. So another guy started interviewing me and asked me about my school projects. After 10- 15 minutes the guy in the conference came and asked me the same thing about my school project. They didn't ask any technical questions. After one month I got an email that they selected someone else.

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Broadridge in June 2010.

might be a no brainer but really know your resume. I had almost forgotten that I put down some econ paper I wrote ages ago and was asked to follow up on any current update. a VP there interviewed me and he was very careful on going through every line of my resume. no question about fit or situations. all experience related.

Interview Questions
    • i c that you wrote your college thesis on the exchange rate issue surrounding the chinese yuan and the U.S. dollar...tell me what's happening in the currency market regarding this topic   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Broadridge in February 2010.

I knew someone so it wasn't much of an interview

Interview Questions
    I talked to HR and asked for a lot more money. They came back with an increased salary and higher signing bonus.

Quality Assurance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Broadridge in February 2010.

When I was hired it was a smooth quick process of two interviews on the same day. I was interviewed and had an offer made before I got home. The company at that time was Actually ADP before it became Broadridge.

Interview Questions
    Yes, flexibility was allowed to counter-offer

Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Broadridge in April 2009.

1st Round - telephonic interview by HR Manager to briefly go over the resume, work experience, salary expectations, etc.
    2nd Round - face to face interview by Hiring Manager. Detail interview to review skills and expertise. It was a great interview. I aced it as I had the right kind of experience and skill sets for the position that I had applied for. I was offered the job (verbally) right before I left the venue.
    Background check and drug test screening took a little longer but that should be the norm. Entire process took little over 3 weeks before I got official offer letter in hand.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing unusual.. standard questions asked in all traditional interviews. Mostly technical subject oriented with a few behavioral questions. I knew my technology well and was confident in answering all the questions. Not one question was left unanswered. Interviewer was impressed.   Answer Question
    I did not try to negotiate as the offer was too good to pass up.