Broadridge Interview Questions in Jersey City, NJ

Updated Jul 14, 2015

2.1

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Broadridge (Jersey City, NJ) in April 2015.

Interview

4 Interviews half hour each. Interview process was easy, applied online and heard back in a week. Told me I would hear back in two weeks. Never heard anything back.

College Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Broadridge (Jersey City, NJ) in June 2014.

Interview

The interview was Easy. Just some personality based questions. There was also another question to explain a time I took a leadership role in school. Also, to explain a project I was most proud of in school. The interview lasted about an hour. Met with two managers and they mentioned if their boss had time I would meet with him after. He ended up having the time,which was probably a good thing.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations.

Tax Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Broadridge (Jersey City, NJ) in May 2014.

Interview

Found job on Indeed.com, applied online. Was contacted by HR (email) about two weeks later. Interviewed in person two weeks after that. Was offered job 2 weeks after that. Interview was very, very informal. I was a little disappointed, as I spent a good deal of time preparing, and had a long commute to the office.

Interview Questions

• Not asked any questions. Very unusual, interview took 5min and was given impression of "If you want the job you can have it"   Answer Question

Finance Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Broadridge (Jersey City, NJ).

Interview

Long but not unreasonable, took 3 full days. HR was a little disorganized, but that's typical.

Negotiation

straight forward

RPG Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Broadridge (Jersey City, NJ).

Interview

They ask you about subfile, rpg programming, sql but most of the job that you are going to be doing is related to SQL so be prepared for this.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Job is posted on the internet, recruiter call you, forward your resume to them, if they decide to call you then you will make you some question related to sql, clp and RPG but the must preparation required is in SQL

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Broadridge (Jersey City, NJ).

Interview

I applied online for one of the positions available on the website as a Programmer Analyst for Mainframe.I was contacted by one of the Staffing recruiters of the company, and discussed previous experience and skill-sets over the phone and was told the information provided will be forwarded to the hiring manager. Afterwards, it was difficult getting in contact with the recruiter since she was out of her office for quite some time. A few weeks later, she contacted me and told me the hiring manager was interested in moving forward so we set up an onsite interview after New Years. The day of the interview, I met with the Vice President of Product Development and Director of Development on the Jersey City location; conducted in the office of the Vice President. The interview was very conversational, they asked me a few questions on my work experience, a few behavioral questions, and a more in-depth description/responsibilities of the position and work environment. The Vice President and Director were very friendly and engaging. Great personalities, very team-oriented environment. Must say, it was not difficult at all; I was asked no technical questions. Since interview was very conversational, they actually wanted/allowed me to ask questions during the interview process which turned out to be good (I was ready with a few). The interview lasted approximately 45 minutes. I was told they will contact me if they decided to offer me the position.

Interview Questions

• Just asked background questions on resume and company.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Broadridge (Jersey City, NJ) in January 2012.

Interview

Was referred to the company by a recruiter. Had one on-site interview with one person. I was there for about half an hour. Most of the questioned concerned details of my prior experience as appearing on my resume. After that he asked a few technical questions concerning Java. At the end, he said he would be interviewing others and would get back to me later. I did not hear back from them through the recruiter.

Interview Questions

• Went through my resume and asked me to described the applications and environments I worked in. What is the most efficient data structure in Java? Compare performance of Collections with arrays?   Answer Question

Mainframe Applications Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Broadridge (Jersey City, NJ) in November 2011.

Interview

hiring process was a bit long, but interview process was straight forward; just one interview with hiring manager ; asked a couple business related questions and some technical questions

Interview Questions

• Cobol: are you familiar with tables   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Broadridge (Jersey City, NJ) in April 2011.

Interview

Very brief - No formal interview but an informal conversation - I worked for the company for a few years before, so I didn't have to go through the usual interview process.

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Broadridge (Jersey City, NJ) in December 2010.

Interview

I applied online seeing the posting in monster. HR called me and said I am being considered and asked my availabilty for a face to face interview. I went for the interview and they seemed very busy there. The person who was about to interview me was in a conference. So another guy started interviewing me and asked me about my school projects. After 10- 15 minutes the guy in the conference came and asked me the same thing about my school project. They didn't ask any technical questions. After one month I got an email that they selected someone else.