Broadridge Member Technical Interview Questions

3.1

9 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Member Technical Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Broadridge.

The hiring process is three stages aptitude exam, followed by one technical and one HR round.

Interview Questions
  • Most of the question were normal in technical interview. They were more based on the SQL skill and basic oops concepts. The hr didn't ask many questions, it was fairly simple interview.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Broadridge

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I was campus recruited. Broadridge visited our campus and I was one of the two candidates who was selected. We had 2 rounds of interview and then an HR round. Next day they revealed the result and later on in due course, they sent us the offer letter.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at Broadridge in May 2013.

I had 2 technical and 1 HR round.Each technical lasted for 30 mins.Negotiations in HR round were done.I understood that they do not want to pay more....The impression I got about the organisation is it is not a good-paying company.Finally My offer was released,but to my surprise it was just a number game.Even though the offer was for 6.5 LPA,the take-home was only 40K(very surprising!!!).1 Year bond was linked to 50 K and another 70 K was Performance bonus to be payed once in an year based on your Performance.

Interview Questions

I was not satisfied with the Compensation.Monthly salary was very less than I was expecting.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

The company will be very beneficial for someone interested how the back end work happens in a financial institution. here you will also get a core understanding of the dev and testing team , depending on where you land up. This will give you an insight , if you are interested in becoming an investment banker.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Broadridge in September 2011.

There were total 3 rounds of interviews for me.
    The focus was on core java,servlets and jsp for me and also programming interview was happened for me.

Interview Questions
    • programming interview questions on files and collections   Answer Question

Member Technical Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coimbatore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coimbatore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Broadridge in July 2011.

Interview process was after clearing the written test in the off campus interview at coimbatore

Interview Questions
    • They asked something related to my core subject in degree and nothing more unexpected ones.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Broadridge in August 2010.

Fresher joining the company is the hardest of all.
    Starts with aptitude test, followed by technical interview, then the managerial round and the HR interview and sometimes the client interview round.
    HR will be constantly in touch with you to intimate the next rounds but sometimes they consume a lot of time/delay due to unexpected circumstances, but have patience.
    Be prepared with the aptitude, should be good at english (spoken and written) and basics of C language is a must. Technical round will be judged based on the confidence levels rather than the number of correct answers, but be polite. Keep yourself updated with the latest technologies.
    Ask questions about the kind of work one should deal with everday, don't be anxious about package and bombard questions that relate to salary.
    People expect you to be good at more than one thing (technology), your attitude towards the work and honesty levels.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me the best program you've coded all by yourself ( in C)   View Answer
    • what are the types of normalization in relational database? Describe each.   View Answers (2)
    depends on the type of project.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Broadridge in October 2008.

Personal Interview - One on One - a casual discussion my profile, about my bachelors project and a couple of puzzles, that's it - followed by an interview with the managers - This was slightly technical - About databases - Query formation. That's it!

Interview Questions
    • Employee table has 3 cols - ID, Salary, Mgr ID. Find the employees whose salary is greater than their manager's salary.   View Answer
    Look for other offers before you accept this. Take this only if you are inclined to be in financial domain.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Broadridge in April 2008.

Not so strong. They don't take technical expertise for ther technical teams . Nothing much to learn from colleagues in technical aspects. Medium difficulty interview. No need to know much technical coding and stuff

They don't offer high..... negotiation doesn't pay off