Broadridge

2.6

26 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Tax Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Broadridge in May 2014.

Found job on Indeed.com, applied online. Was contacted by HR (email) about two weeks later. Interviewed in person two weeks after that. Was offered job 2 weeks after that. Interview was very, very informal. I was a little disappointed, as I spent a good deal of time preparing, and had a long commute to the office.

Interview Questions
    • Not asked any questions. Very unusual, interview took 5min and was given impression of "If you want the job you can have it"   Answer Question

Associate Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Broadridge in April 2014.

Phone interview then on-site interview. Ask a lot of details of school details. Ask about Client side experience. And some other details about the school life.

Interview Questions
    • Database question. MySQL. Details of other project   View Answer
    Career path

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Broadridge.

Phone interview follwed by inperson interview with VP. Last interview required flying to NY to meet with all managers.

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Success, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Success, NY

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Broadridge.

Applied Online. Was contacted the same day from a recruiter. Following week had a phone interview. 2nd in person interview came along the next week. 2nd interview was with Manager and Director. 3rd interview was with CTO. Was told I would get a call back; never got anything.

Interview Questions
    • Asked about current job daily day to day and previous education.   Answer Question

Finance Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Broadridge.

Long but not unreasonable, took 3 full days. HR was a little disorganized, but that's typical.

straight forward

RPG Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Broadridge.

They ask you about subfile, rpg programming, sql but most of the job that you are going to be doing is related to SQL so be prepared for this.

Interview Questions
    Job is posted on the internet, recruiter call you, forward your resume to them, if they decide to call you then you will make you some question related to sql, clp and RPG but the must preparation required is in SQL

Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Broadridge.

HR Round, Followed by 2 Telephonic Technical Rounds and 1 F2F Round by Hiring manager and 1 VP Round

Interview Questions
    • Very Detailed technical questions by not beyond the subject   View Answer

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Broadridge.

I applied online for one of the positions available on the website as a Programmer Analyst for Mainframe.I was contacted by one of the Staffing recruiters of the company, and discussed previous experience and skill-sets over the phone and was told the information provided will be forwarded to the hiring manager. Afterwards, it was difficult getting in contact with the recruiter since she was out of her office for quite some time. A few weeks later, she contacted me and told me the hiring manager was interested in moving forward so we set up an onsite interview after New Years. The day of the interview, I met with the Vice President of Product Development and Director of Development on the Jersey City location; conducted in the office of the Vice President. The interview was very conversational, they asked me a few questions on my work experience, a few behavioral questions, and a more in-depth description/responsibilities of the position and work environment. The Vice President and Director were very friendly and engaging. Great personalities, very team-oriented environment. Must say, it was not difficult at all; I was asked no technical questions. Since interview was very conversational, they actually wanted/allowed me to ask questions during the interview process which turned out to be good (I was ready with a few). The interview lasted approximately 45 minutes. I was told they will contact me if they decided to offer me the position.

Interview Questions
    • Just asked background questions on resume and company.   Answer Question

Billing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edgewood, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edgewood, NY

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Broadridge.

The whole process was horrible. Interview questions were typical and took about 1/2 hour.

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Is City, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Is City, NY

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Broadridge.

There was a Telephonic interview followed by Face to face. Totally 5 people interviewed me. They checked how strong I am in basics of Java/J2EE/DB/Concepts . It was nice experience.