Broadridge

Relevance Date Difficulty

Tax Intern Interview

Tax Intern
Jersey City, NJ

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Broadridge in May 2014.

Interview Details – Found job on Indeed.com, applied online. Was contacted by HR (email) about two weeks later. Interviewed in person two weeks after that. Was offered job 2 weeks after that. Interview was very, very informal. I was a little disappointed, as I spent a good deal of time preparing, and had a long commute to the office.

Interview Question – Not asked any questions. Very unusual, interview took 5min and was given impression of "If you want the job you can have it"   Answer Question

Associate Programmer Analyst Interview

Associate Programmer Analyst
New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Broadridge in April 2014.

Interview Details – Phone interview then on-site interview. Ask a lot of details of school details. Ask about Client side experience. And some other details about the school life.

Interview Question – Database question. MySQL. Details of other project   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Career path

Manager Interview

Manager
Jersey City, NJ

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Broadridge in February 2010.

Interview Details – I knew someone so it wasn't much of an interview

Interview Question – Do you accept the position?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I talked to HR and asked for a lot more money. They came back with an increased salary and higher signing bonus.

Account Executive Interview

Account Executive
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Broadridge.

Interview Details – Phone interview follwed by inperson interview with VP. Last interview required flying to NY to meet with all managers.

Interview Question – Pretty straight forward, nothing unusual   Answer Question

Project Coordinator Interview

Project Coordinator
Lake Success, NY

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Broadridge.

Interview Details – Applied Online. Was contacted the same day from a recruiter. Following week had a phone interview. 2nd in person interview came along the next week. 2nd interview was with Manager and Director. 3rd interview was with CTO. Was told I would get a call back; never got anything.

Interview Question – Asked about current job daily day to day and previous education.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Financial Analyst
Edgewood, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Broadridge in October 2011.

Interview Details – Process is very informal. You'll be told you'll meet with a specific person and then you'll get passed around like a football. You'll end up meeting with several people, none of which you'd probably ever work with. Half are probably younger than you. You'll be asked generic interview questions or they'll just read your resume. Hopefully they'll walk you out after you're finished or else you'll get lost. You'll probably never hear from them again. Which is ok because you'll probably leave more confused about what the job is than before you went in.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself...
What do you do for fun?
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Pushed back on pay but they refused to negotiate and they even acted like they've never heard of that before. (Probably because it's some manager not HR you're dealing with)

Finance Director Interview

Finance Director
Jersey City, NJ

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Broadridge.

Interview Details – Long but not unreasonable, took 3 full days. HR was a little disorganized, but that's typical.

Negotiation Details – straight forward

RPG Programmer Interview

RPG Programmer
Jersey City, NJ

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Broadridge.

Interview Details – They ask you about subfile, rpg programming, sql but most of the job that you are going to be doing is related to SQL so be prepared for this.

Interview Question – no difficult question   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Job is posted on the internet, recruiter call you, forward your resume to them, if they decide to call you then you will make you some question related to sql, clp and RPG but the must preparation required is in SQL

Technical Consultant Interview

Technical Consultant
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Broadridge.

Interview Details – HR Round, Followed by 2 Telephonic Technical Rounds and 1 F2F Round by Hiring manager and 1 VP Round

Interview Question – Very Detailed technical questions by not beyond the subject   View Answer

Technical Consultant Interview

Technical Consultant
Jersey City, NJ

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Broadridge in April 2009.

Interview Details – 1st Round - telephonic interview by HR Manager to briefly go over the resume, work experience, salary expectations, etc.
2nd Round - face to face interview by Hiring Manager. Detail interview to review skills and expertise. It was a great interview. I aced it as I had the right kind of experience and skill sets for the position that I had applied for. I was offered the job (verbally) right before I left the venue.
Background check and drug test screening took a little longer but that should be the norm. Entire process took little over 3 weeks before I got official offer letter in hand.

Interview Question – Nothing unusual.. standard questions asked in all traditional interviews. Mostly technical subject oriented with a few behavioral questions. I knew my technology well and was confident in answering all the questions. Not one question was left unanswered. Interviewer was impressed.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not try to negotiate as the offer was too good to pass up.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Broadridge? Contribute to the Community!

Broadridge Videos

Broadridge – Why Work for Us?

Broadridge helps reduce the need for our clients to make significant capital investments in operations infrastructure allowing them to increase focus on their core business activities. We serve a large and diverse… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Broadridge interview questions and advice in New York City, NY. All 25 interview reviews posted anonymously by Broadridge employees and interview candidates.