Broadridge Interview Questions in New York, NY

3.2

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Associate Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Broadridge in April 2014.

Phone interview then on-site interview. Ask a lot of details of school details. Ask about Client side experience. And some other details about the school life.

Interview Questions
    • Database question. MySQL. Details of other project   View Answer
    Career path

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Broadridge.

Phone interview follwed by inperson interview with VP. Last interview required flying to NY to meet with all managers.

Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Broadridge.

HR Round, Followed by 2 Telephonic Technical Rounds and 1 F2F Round by Hiring manager and 1 VP Round

Interview Questions
    • Very Detailed technical questions by not beyond the subject   View Answer

Senior Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took 5 days - interviewed at Broadridge in December 2011.

I applied for one job online and was contacted by a HR Recruiter to see if I would be interested in another, more senior, role within the same department which turned out to more closely match my background and experience. This role would be the #2 person in the department, which, I was told by the recruiter was, "one area where we expect to see significant growth in the next few years."

A few days after the initial contact by HR, I had a phone screen with the Internal Recruiter to discuss the role in greater depth as well as my career. Throughout the conversation, the Internal Recruiter kept telling me things like "Your background is great for this role," "That's exactly what we are looking for," "So glad you have experience in this," etc.

At the end of the conversation, the recruiter said that he wanted to bring me in to meet with the Hiring Manager and said he would be in touch with dates and times, which he was. We arranged for the in person interview for a few days later at 10 in the morning.

Interview day comes along (I took the day off work) and I head off to the interview at Broadridge's NYC office. About 10 minutes prior to the interview start time, I check my phone one last time for emails / voicemails before turning it off to go into the interview. In checking my email, I see a email from the internal recruiter sent at 9:42 am (the interview was scheduled for 10 am) stating that they had to cancel the interview and to please acknowledge that I had gotten the email, which I did. I also asked in my reply email when the interview could be rescheduled. I got nothing in reply from the Internal Recruiter.

When I got home from the aborted interview, I called the Internal Recruiter and left him a voicemail asking him again about rescheduling and followed it up with an email the following day.

I'm still waiting for a reply to my emails and voicemails.

If this is the way they treat someone during the hiring process for a very senior level role, I can only imagine how they treat people who apply for more junior level jobs.

Billing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took a day - interviewed at Broadridge in March 2012.

Lot of typical interview questions on strengths and weaknesses, why braodridge, what would make you successful in this position. Overall the people seemed very nice but the position was not exactly the type of work I was looking for and the where very understanding when I told them I did not see this as a long term fit for me.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Broadridge in July 2008.

Long and not organized.

Interview Questions
    They always offer a lower salary than you made at your last position

Worked for Broadridge? Contribute to the Community!