Broadridge

Broadridge Programmer Analyst Interview Questions

2.7

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Programmer Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Broadridge.

Phone interview from HR regarding skills, then phone interview with hiring manager. If you fit the skills, expect 1 on site interview. People seemed friendly, low-key atmosphere, mostly dressed business casual.

Interview Questions
  • What was the most difficult situation you had to deal with involving a superior and how did you handle it?   Answer Question
Negotiation is possible, I was offered what I thought was reasonable for my new job.

Other Interview Reviews for Broadridge

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Broadridge.

I applied online for one of the positions available on the website as a Programmer Analyst for Mainframe.I was contacted by one of the Staffing recruiters of the company, and discussed previous experience and skill-sets over the phone and was told the information provided will be forwarded to the hiring manager. Afterwards, it was difficult getting in contact with the recruiter since she was out of her office for quite some time. A few weeks later, she contacted me and told me the hiring manager was interested in moving forward so we set up an onsite interview after New Years. The day of the interview, I met with the Vice President of Product Development and Director of Development on the Jersey City location; conducted in the office of the Vice President. The interview was very conversational, they asked me a few questions on my work experience, a few behavioral questions, and a more in-depth description/responsibilities of the position and work environment. The Vice President and Director were very friendly and engaging. Great personalities, very team-oriented environment. Must say, it was not difficult at all; I was asked no technical questions. Since interview was very conversational, they actually wanted/allowed me to ask questions during the interview process which turned out to be good (I was ready with a few). The interview lasted approximately 45 minutes. I was told they will contact me if they decided to offer me the position.

Interview Questions
    • Just asked background questions on resume and company.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Broadridge in December 2010.

I applied online seeing the posting in monster. HR called me and said I am being considered and asked my availabilty for a face to face interview. I went for the interview and they seemed very busy there. The person who was about to interview me was in a conference. So another guy started interviewing me and asked me about my school projects. After 10- 15 minutes the guy in the conference came and asked me the same thing about my school project. They didn't ask any technical questions. After one month I got an email that they selected someone else.

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Broadridge in August 2011.

interview is easy . Its my bad day I couldn't make it

Interview Questions
    • why serializable does not have methods ? why Sun java made serializable a interface   Answer Question