Broadridge

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Success, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Success, NY

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Broadridge.

Applied Online. Was contacted the same day from a recruiter. Following week had a phone interview. 2nd in person interview came along the next week. 2nd interview was with Manager and Director. 3rd interview was with CTO. Was told I would get a call back; never got anything.

Interview Questions
  • Asked about current job daily day to day and previous education.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Broadridge

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wheat Ridge, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wheat Ridge, CO

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Broadridge in March 2013.

Wow. This was the easiest, greatest, shortest interview. I think it had a lot to do w/ my PM who just knew what she wanted for a Project Coordinator. It lasted about 20 minutes and I was offered the position.

Interview Questions
    • I asked her what her biggest pain was for her. She let me know.   Answer Question
    I worked w/ Insight Global recruiter they were great at finding me a perfect compensation.