Broadridge Project Coordinator Interview Questions

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Success, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Broadridge (Lake Success, NY).

Interview

Applied Online. Was contacted the same day from a recruiter. Following week had a phone interview. 2nd in person interview came along the next week. 2nd interview was with Manager and Director. 3rd interview was with CTO. Was told I would get a call back; never got anything.

Interview Questions

• Asked about current job daily day to day and previous education.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Broadridge

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wheat Ridge, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Broadridge (Wheat Ridge, CO) in March 2013.

Interview

Wow. This was the easiest, greatest, shortest interview. I think it had a lot to do w/ my PM who just knew what she wanted for a Project Coordinator. It lasted about 20 minutes and I was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• I asked her what her biggest pain was for her. She let me know.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I worked w/ Insight Global recruiter they were great at finding me a perfect compensation.