Broadridge Technical Consultant Interview Questions

2.8

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Broadridge.

HR Round, Followed by 2 Telephonic Technical Rounds and 1 F2F Round by Hiring manager and 1 VP Round

Interview Questions
  • Very Detailed technical questions by not beyond the subject   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Broadridge

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Jersey City, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Broadridge in April 2009.

1st Round - telephonic interview by HR Manager to briefly go over the resume, work experience, salary expectations, etc.
    2nd Round - face to face interview by Hiring Manager. Detail interview to review skills and expertise. It was a great interview. I aced it as I had the right kind of experience and skill sets for the position that I had applied for. I was offered the job (verbally) right before I left the venue.
    Background check and drug test screening took a little longer but that should be the norm. Entire process took little over 3 weeks before I got official offer letter in hand.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing unusual.. standard questions asked in all traditional interviews. Mostly technical subject oriented with a few behavioral questions. I knew my technology well and was confident in answering all the questions. Not one question was left unanswered. Interviewer was impressed.   Answer Question
    I did not try to negotiate as the offer was too good to pass up.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Edgewood, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edgewood, NY

The process took a day - interviewed at Broadridge in April 2012.

Awful process and the guy that interviewed me yawned through the entire process. Most have been interviewing me to satisfy an HR policy. Total waste of my time. The man that interviewed me did not shake me hand to welcome me and looked like a slob. The interview was very general and no technical questions were asked as this was more of a management job.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if your boss asked you to do something unethical.   Answer Question

Technical Consultant Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Broadridge in November 2010.

interviewed with a over 7 managmente folks

Interview Questions

Worked for Broadridge? Contribute to the Community!