Broadway Technology

Broadway Technology Interview Questions

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Broadway Technology

Business Development Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Broadway Technology in October 2013.

Had an on campus interview. Was very professional. Only had a couple of basic behavioral questions and the remaining time was spent on a case study and a code question.

Interview Questions
    • Trading question based on java. Asked me to tell what was going on in the code which was about bid ask spread in trades.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Broadway Technology.

asking about my resume, background, and why I got interested in this job. then got to coding questions.

Interview Questions
    • you are given an unsorted array of integers which are showing the price of a stock during the time. you wanna buy some amount of the stocks at some point, and sell them at a later time, so that to maximize your revenue. Asked for O(n) algorithm.   View Answer

Engineering/Consultant Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Broadway Technology in March 2012.

It starts with a phone screen and 1:1 interviews on site.

The folks there are very smart, mostly from the top engineering schools in the country. The interviews consisted of intelligence tests to actually writing code on the white board. There were 3 rounds including the tough programming design patterns kind of a problem that one is expected to think through and come up with on the spot. If you know it and can match them, it's good. On the plus side, it is a very casual, unintimidating atmosphere (at least the people I interviewed with). They were pretty friendly but they look for a high degree of skill and ability to think on your feet.

One of the reviews said that they look for incredibly smart people and hire only them. I guess I know where I stand. :(