Brocade Communications

5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Intern
San Jose, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Brocade Communications in February 2012.

Interview Details – Phone interview then in office interview with 3 of the managers. Overall an excellent interview process. Each of the 3 managers I interviewed with were extremely respectful and genuinely interested in learning about me rather than pressing me to see if I will crumble under pressure. I would recommend this company to anyone.

Interview Question – Know your strengths and weaknesses.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied online and interviewed at Brocade Communications.

Interview Details – submitted resume online and received a phone call during hiring season (months later). had two phone interviews and was asked to come for a in-person interview. met with 3 other managers for about 30 minutes each.

Interview Question – describe an event you have planned - walk me through the process   Answer Question

Intern
San Jose, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Brocade Communications in June 2009.

Interview Details – The interviewers were very nice. The questions were all related to the position and my resume. No weird or surprise questions.

Interview Questions

San Jose, CA

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Brocade Communications in February 2010.

Interview Details – Had 3 phone interviews with DCFM team. Nice interview exp. They asked all diff Java concepts in depth. I think these interviews are better than CISCO choice FT or intern interviews where they give offers like cookies without asking any tech stuff.

Interview Question – Java Threading, Generics, Reflection, String basics   Answer Question

San Jose, CA

The process took a day - interviewed at Brocade Communications in March 2009.

Interview Details – This was your basic behavioral interview. They asked how you worked in group settings, a time you were a leader, and other similar questions. Based on my interaction, I felt a warm connection from the interviewer. She was very bubbly and made the interview feel more like a conversation. Overall, I like the company and felt it would have been a good learning experience if given an offer.

Interview Question – What did you feel was your most innovative idea?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Brocade Communications

Worked for Brocade Communications? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Brocade Communications Intern interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by Brocade Communications employees and interview candidates.