Brocade Communications

www.brocade.com

Brocade Communications Intern Interview Questions

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Brocade Communications.

submitted resume online and received a phone call during hiring season (months later). had two phone interviews and was asked to come for a in-person interview. met with 3 other managers for about 30 minutes each.

Interview Questions
  • describe an event you have planned - walk me through the process   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Brocade Communications

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Brocade Communications in February 2012.

Phone interview then in office interview with 3 of the managers. Overall an excellent interview process. Each of the 3 managers I interviewed with were extremely respectful and genuinely interested in learning about me rather than pressing me to see if I will crumble under pressure. I would recommend this company to anyone.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Brocade Communications in June 2009.

The interviewers were very nice. The questions were all related to the position and my resume. No weird or surprise questions.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a difficult situation you were in and how you responded to it?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a team project you worked on?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

The process took a dayinterviewed at Brocade Communications in March 2009.

This was your basic behavioral interview. They asked how you worked in group settings, a time you were a leader, and other similar questions. Based on my interaction, I felt a warm connection from the interviewer. She was very bubbly and made the interview feel more like a conversation. Overall, I like the company and felt it would have been a good learning experience if given an offer.