Brocade Communications QA Test Engineer Interview Questions & Reviews

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

QA Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  San Jose, CA
Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Brocade Communications in April 2010.

The hiring process at this company is a joke. The so called "University Program" recruiters have no clue how to do their job. I followed up my recruiter and was brushed off repeatedly. Word of advise: make sure you are interviewed as a real interviewee...not as a university interviewee.

Interview Questions
  • How do I feel that I would benefit from the university program training?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Brocade Communications

QA Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Brocade Communications in September 2011.

After hiring manager called over phone they scheduled for 1:1 interviews.
    Had 2 rounds on day one and was called for third round the following week.
    The process was good.

Interview Questions
    • explain abt snmp , unix basics like what filesystem used by unix? what filesystem does the laptop i use have, about the file permissions.
      There was an analytical question like there is a pond of water where lotus multiplies twice the original one. so when will the pond be half full ?
        Answer Question
    • a network scenario was given and what option will u choose to send the packet? unicast, multicast or broadcast? what is stp and rstp their states?
      why only max of 7 switches forstp?
    • round 3 :
      osi model - give protocols for each layer? what is router / switch difference?
      explain the security protocols that i have worked on ? network scenario ?
      waht is transparent bridging ?
        Answer Question

Worked for Brocade Communications? Contribute to the Community!