Brocade Communications

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Replenishment Analyst Interview

San Jose, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Brocade Communications in January 2012.

Interview Details – I was emailed by the recruiter to set up a time to have a phone interview. I did an initial phone screen with the recruiter and then scheduled another phone interview with a key player on the team the very next day. That phone interview went well, primarily asked me about relevant experience that I have had with regards to the position and he spent a lot of time talking to me about what the position is. Then the feedback was good so they brought me onsite, even offering to fly me up to San Jose. I was pretty impressed with the recruiting process up to now. They seemed to take really good care of their people. The onsite happened in which I spoke with four key members for 30 min each. They talked about various parts of the company i.e., the job, the culture, the team, and they asked a lot of behavioral questions and questions about my own career interests. In the end, I think they continued to interview other candidates, and after over two months, I still have not heard back from them regarding a final decision. I have followed up but they keep deferring the decision, so at this point I'm accepting that they probably are going to go with someone else. The interview process was great until this last bit when they were unable to make a decision for so long.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Brocade Communications

Worked for Brocade Communications? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Brocade Communications Replenishment Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Brocade Communications employees and interview candidates.