Brocade Communications

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Marketing Manager Interview

San Jose, CA

I applied online and interviewed at Brocade Communications.

Interview Details – Responded to listing back in early June. Received automated thank you. Did not hear anything until July. Recruiter called to say liked my resume, set up call with hiring manager. Manager started off the conversation by letting me know why it was so long until they reached out. They had done full first round of interviews, but no ideal candidates came out of that, so they went back to resumes again - and I am first one they called out of that batch. I really appreciated knowing this off the bat. Going in for formal interviews.

Interview Question – Hiring Manager did most of the talking, so nothing too difficult yet   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Brocade Communications

Worked for Brocade Communications? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Brocade Communications Senior Marketing Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Brocade Communications employees and interview candidates.