Brocade Communications

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Recruiter Interview

Senior Recruiter
San Jose, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Brocade Communications in October 2009.

Interview Details – I was contacted by a friend that Brocade had several opportunities for a Contract Recruiter and so I went on-line and applied to the position. i received an E-mail confirmation and was contacted the next day by the hiring manager. We had a brief discussion on my background ( 45 minutes) and scheduled a time to meet the following day. I met the hiring manager, a peer, and the Staffing Director for approx, 30 minutes each. I was asked to cover past projects. number of openings that I responsible for, average time to fill those openings, etc. The questions were pretty straight forward and were well thought out.

Interview Questions

• Describe the Applicant Tracking System (if any) that was used in your hiring process   View Answer
  • Describe the details of full-cycle recruitment   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The hourly pay was non-negotiable as I fit the profile of existing Contractors and was brought in as the same hourly amount as my peers. I found the hourly pay to be competitive with the market.

Worked for Brocade Communications? Contribute to the Community!