Brocade Communications

Relevance Date Difficulty

Systems Engineer Interview

Systems Engineer
San Jose, CA

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Brocade Communications in May 2008.

Interview Details – Met with 5 people, very technical interviews.

Interview Question – Asked questions in a field so new that nobody would know the answer.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Straight forward.

Systems Engineer Interview

Systems Engineer

I applied through other source and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Brocade Communications in December 2010.

Interview Details – The Interview process was not stressful. Taled to several people that I would be working with over the course of a couple of weeks. When I was confortable with them and they were confortable with me. All was well. The onboarding process was excellent. There was clear information about how to do things, so it was seamless for me.

Negotiation Details – They exceeded my expectations from the beginning so there was no need for negotiation.

Worked for Brocade Communications? Contribute to the Community!