Brock & Scott, PLLC Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Brock & Scott, PLLC

Attorney Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Brock & Scott, PLLC (Jacksonville, FL) in January 2015.

Interview

Very unprofessional. Two phone screenings which were followed up by an in house interview by an attorney barely out of law school with no management experience nor authority to hire. She asked a lot of inappropriate questions and could not answer any questions.

Interview Questions

• If, as an older worker, could I keep up with the younger attorneys.   1 Answer

Lawyer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Brock & Scott, PLLC (Raleigh, NC) in March 2014.

Interview

Direct, quick, management had obviously hired many attorneys in the past few years. A lot of short quiestions that were silly and or did not apply. Appeared to be a casual work place but a lot of pressure to commit to performing in industry that is new to me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Brock & Scott, PLLC (Wilmington, NC).

Interview

Two panel interview. Asked basic questions along with a few BBI questions as well.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you had difficultly with a co-worker.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. The offer was take it or leave it.

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Brock & Scott, PLLC (Winston-Salem, NC) in April 2013.

Interview

there was one face to face interview. the hiring process was fairly quick

Interview Questions

• managment just wanted to know that i had programming experience and a few details on my previous positions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

you have to negotiate a higher salary because they will try to pay you a little as possible. I did but they never actually followed through on the raise i was promised after my 6 month review. which is a huge reason why i no longer work there.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Brock & Scott, PLLC (Winston-Salem, NC) in April 2013.

Interview

This was the second time I applied to Brock & Scott for a position. The first time I applied, they called me for an interview after a few days of me applying. when I returned the call the position was filled. The second go round, I went in and met with the director of operations collections. She was very nice and the interview was very personable. No strategic questions and it was one on one. The interview went very well and I assumed I had gotten the job because i was told that the call would be returned. The surprise was, I never heard back from the firm and ended up taking a temp position after several weeks. The week I started the assignment, I received the call from B&S and was offered the position.

Negotiation

No negotiations was necessary. I was satisfied with the salary being offered.

Legal Assistant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Brock & Scott, PLLC in June 2012.

Interview

Pretty short interview process, didn't ask any difficult questions, the interviewer was also very nice, I was hired on the spot. She was very friendly and made me feel comfortable during the interview. I started training right away with someone who was also very friendly! I felt comfortable asking questions if I didn't understand something.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Brock & Scott, PLLC (Wilmington, NC) in January 2010.

Interview

Just a phone interview and one face-to-face.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations.