Brock & Scott, PLLC Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Brock & Scott, PLLC

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, NC

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Brock & Scott, PLLC.

Two panel interview. Asked basic questions along with a few BBI questions as well.

Interview Questions
    • Explain a time when you had difficultly with a co-worker.   Answer Question
    No negotiation. The offer was take it or leave it.

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winston-Salem, NC

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Brock & Scott, PLLC in April 2013.

there was one face to face interview. the hiring process was fairly quick

Interview Questions
    • managment just wanted to know that i had programming experience and a few details on my previous positions.   Answer Question
    you have to negotiate a higher salary because they will try to pay you a little as possible. I did but they never actually followed through on the raise i was promised after my 6 month review. which is a huge reason why i no longer work there.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winston-Salem, NC

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Brock & Scott, PLLC in April 2013.

This was the second time I applied to Brock & Scott for a position. The first time I applied, they called me for an interview after a few days of me applying. when I returned the call the position was filled. The second go round, I went in and met with the director of operations collections. She was very nice and the interview was very personable. No strategic questions and it was one on one. The interview went very well and I assumed I had gotten the job because i was told that the call would be returned. The surprise was, I never heard back from the firm and ended up taking a temp position after several weeks. The week I started the assignment, I received the call from B&S and was offered the position.

No negotiations was necessary. I was satisfied with the salary being offered.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, NC

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Brock & Scott, PLLC in January 2010.

Just a phone interview and one face-to-face.

No negotiations.