Bronson Healthcare

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bronson Healthcare

Bereavement Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hastings, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hastings, MI

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Bronson Healthcare.

Had to interview with 4 people in two different locations before I was invited to work. Human Resources moved very slowly also. Started interviewing in mid December and was finally hired the end of January.

Interview Questions
    I did indicate their initial offer was low and they adjusted up closer to what I was already earning.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kalamazoo, MI

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Bronson Healthcare in December 2011.

My interview was lengthy. Apparently, I was not needed immediately. The person conducting the interview did not show for the first interview. He was early to the next interview explaining that he had another event he had to rush to. His conduct during this interview was arrogant overstating his knowledge of his own company and of my company. His initial feedback after the interview was that I was a perfect fit. Several weeks later he provided feedback that I was deficient in certain areas. He requested a second interview and said he would bring in a second person to assist in accessing my skills. However, twenty minutes before this second interview was to take place, the interview was cancelled with a brief excuse that the second person was unavailable.

Interview Questions

I have sat in the chair of conducting the interviews. If a candidate misses attending an interview more than once, I see it as a warning sign. If a candidate is arrogant, I also see it as a warning sign. Lastly, if a candidate accepts and then rejects me as an employer, I wonder what the long-term relationship will be. Applying each of these criteria to Bronson, I decided that I would not want to risk an employee relationship with them.

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kalamazoo, MI

I applied online. The process took 8 weeksinterviewed at Bronson Healthcare in December 2010.

There were 3 sets of tests from IQ to Personality tests. There was a phone interview, then a 2 stage group interview (of 4 people) they asked the same HR type questions of "Tell me when there was a time...". I never knew if I was "liked" or not. It was quite long too (Over 3 hours including tests).

Interview Questions
    It was over emails and finally over the phone.

Nursing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kalamazoo, MI

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Bronson Healthcare in May 2009.

Interview was very intimidating and I wasnt prepares to sit in font of 10 people and answer the same questions four different ways 8 times. I suggest to really prepare yourself to get drilled with questions.