Bronson Healthcare

Relevance Date Difficulty

Bereavement Coordinator Interview

Bereavement Coordinator
Hastings, MI

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Bronson Healthcare.

Interview Details – Had to interview with 4 people in two different locations before I was invited to work. Human Resources moved very slowly also. Started interviewing in mid December and was finally hired the end of January.

Interview Question – Nothing out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did indicate their initial offer was low and they adjusted up closer to what I was already earning.

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Kalamazoo, MI

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Bronson Healthcare in December 2011.

Interview Details – My interview was lengthy. Apparently, I was not needed immediately. The person conducting the interview did not show for the first interview. He was early to the next interview explaining that he had another event he had to rush to. His conduct during this interview was arrogant overstating his knowledge of his own company and of my company. His initial feedback after the interview was that I was a perfect fit. Several weeks later he provided feedback that I was deficient in certain areas. He requested a second interview and said he would bring in a second person to assist in accessing my skills. However, twenty minutes before this second interview was to take place, the interview was cancelled with a brief excuse that the second person was unavailable.

Interview Question – Describe a project that provided a challenge for you.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I have sat in the chair of conducting the interviews. If a candidate misses attending an interview more than once, I see it as a warning sign. If a candidate is arrogant, I also see it as a warning sign. Lastly, if a candidate accepts and then rejects me as an employer, I wonder what the long-term relationship will be. Applying each of these criteria to Bronson, I decided that I would not want to risk an employee relationship with them.

IT Interview

IT
Kalamazoo, MI

I applied online and the process took 8 weeks - interviewed at Bronson Healthcare in December 2010.

Interview Details – There were 3 sets of tests from IQ to Personality tests. There was a phone interview, then a 2 stage group interview (of 4 people) they asked the same HR type questions of "Tell me when there was a time...". I never knew if I was "liked" or not. It was quite long too (Over 3 hours including tests).

Interview Question – Tell me a time when you failed and how did you react.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It was over emails and finally over the phone.

Nursing Interview

Nursing
Kalamazoo, MI

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Bronson Healthcare in May 2009.

Interview Details – Interview was very intimidating and I wasnt prepares to sit in font of 10 people and answer the same questions four different ways 8 times. I suggest to really prepare yourself to get drilled with questions.

Interview Question – what is your biggest weakness   View Answer

Worked for Bronson Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!