Bronson Methodist Hospital Interview Questions

Updated May 5, 2015

3.2

IT Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Bronson Methodist Hospital (Kalamazoo, MI).

Interview

Applications have to be submitted online. Links are available through the main webpage. The HR area also has computers and staff available to help with submission. HR reviews the application and will initiate a phone interview. It takes 10-30 minutes and is mostly generic questions. If this goes well, in a few days/weeks a face to face interview is scheduled. This will be conducted with a peer group that usually includes the manager and some of the staff that work closely with the new position. Questions are selected from a list provided by HR. The questions are the same for all candidates. Usually there are not many technical questions, but it depends on the position.

Interview Questions

• Make sure to have a list of questions to ask the interviewers. They love that.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was not much of a negotiation for my position. I took what was offered.

Food Service Associate Interview

Interview

First you have to wait to see if they call you in for a "test drive". Which is a group interview where hiring managers and department managers are present. Try to stand out in someway by showing off good customer service skills or speaking with the managers directly. Then you will be called in for an individual interview after that. They whole process takes more than a month.

Interview Questions

• There were many questions about how I solved a problem, dealt with a difficult situation etc.   Answer Question

RN Critical Care Float Nurse Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Bronson Methodist Hospital in December 2012.

Interview

I applied after being told of a job by a friend. I was called by the manager and interview was setup. The interview was a one on one in the managers office. I was actually late for the interview. I found out through my manager that that manager had called to check the reference.

Office Administration Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Bronson Methodist Hospital (Kalamazoo, MI) in July 2011.

Interview

It was an hour and a half interview that had many questions there was a panel of 4 people.

Interview Questions

• Name a task that you were assigned to do that went against your beliefs. How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Bronson Methodist Hospital (Kalamazoo, MI) in May 2011.

Interview

I had a phone interview, then manager interview, then a peer interview. I went through this process for two different jobs without an offer. I think there process is good. The phone interview is 20 to 30 minutes with an HR person it was very informative. The second interview in both cases with with the department manages in one instance and with the department manager with their manager in another. The two person interview was great, I left really wanting the job and hoping for a third interview. The other second interview was uncomfortable, the manager was nice enough but I was sitting in a squeaky chair and I made me nervous because every time I moved it made noise. I made it one to the third interview which is a peer interview. Once was with 3 people and the other there were 2. They had basic relational questions, I felt I won one of 3 over in the 3 on 1 and in the 2 on one, once of the participants was only there for 10 minutes. Not a bad process, was disappointed to not get an offer.

Patient Sitter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Bronson Methodist Hospital (Kalamazoo, MI) in December 2009.

Interview

They have a panel interview. Where they ask a number of difficult questions about bad situations that you have been in at previous employers. Then they want to know how you handled the situations.

Interview Questions

• None of the questions were difficult to answer. It just seems like they only want to know aboutnegative situations that you have had with previous employers.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Bronson Methodist Hospital in August 2011.

Interview

Manager was a joke, didn't want to work for her. Interview was unprofessional.

Manager was a joke, didn't want to work for her. Interview was unprofessional.