Bronson Methodist Hospital

Relevance Date Difficulty

Patient Sitter Interview

Patient Sitter
Kalamazoo, MI

I applied online - interviewed at Bronson Methodist Hospital in December 2009.

Interview Details – They have a panel interview. Where they ask a number of difficult questions about bad situations that you have been in at previous employers. Then they want to know how you handled the situations.

Interview Question – None of the questions were difficult to answer. It just seems like they only want to know aboutnegative situations that you have had with previous employers.   Answer Question

IT Analyst Interview

IT Analyst
Kalamazoo, MI

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Bronson Methodist Hospital.

Interview Details – Applications have to be submitted online. Links are available through the main webpage. The HR area also has computers and staff available to help with submission. HR reviews the application and will initiate a phone interview. It takes 10-30 minutes and is mostly generic questions. If this goes well, in a few days/weeks a face to face interview is scheduled. This will be conducted with a peer group that usually includes the manager and some of the staff that work closely with the new position. Questions are selected from a list provided by HR. The questions are the same for all candidates. Usually there are not many technical questions, but it depends on the position.

Interview Question – Make sure to have a list of questions to ask the interviewers. They love that.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was not much of a negotiation for my position. I took what was offered.

Food Service Associate Interview

Food Service Associate

Interviewed at Bronson Methodist Hospital

Interview Details – First you have to wait to see if they call you in for a "test drive". Which is a group interview where hiring managers and department managers are present. Try to stand out in someway by showing off good customer service skills or speaking with the managers directly. Then you will be called in for an individual interview after that. They whole process takes more than a month.

Interview Question – There were many questions about how I solved a problem, dealt with a difficult situation etc.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
Kalamazoo, MI

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Bronson Methodist Hospital in May 2011.

Interview Details – I had a phone interview, then manager interview, then a peer interview. I went through this process for two different jobs without an offer. I think there process is good. The phone interview is 20 to 30 minutes with an HR person it was very informative. The second interview in both cases with with the department manages in one instance and with the department manager with their manager in another. The two person interview was great, I left really wanting the job and hoping for a third interview. The other second interview was uncomfortable, the manager was nice enough but I was sitting in a squeaky chair and I made me nervous because every time I moved it made noise. I made it one to the third interview which is a peer interview. Once was with 3 people and the other there were 2. They had basic relational questions, I felt I won one of 3 over in the 3 on 1 and in the 2 on one, once of the participants was only there for 10 minutes. Not a bad process, was disappointed to not get an offer.

Interview Question – Tell us about a time when you worked with a team.   Answer Question

Office Administration Interview

Office Administration
Kalamazoo, MI

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Bronson Methodist Hospital in July 2011.

Interview Details – It was an hour and a half interview that had many questions there was a panel of 4 people.

Interview Question – Name a task that you were assigned to do that went against your beliefs. How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Patient Access Specialist Interview

Patient Access Specialist

I applied online and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Bronson Methodist Hospital in August 2011.

Interview Details – Manager was a joke, didn't want to work for her. Interview was unprofessional.

Reason for Declining – Manager was a joke, didn't want to work for her. Interview was unprofessional.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Bronson Methodist Hospital? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bronson Methodist Hospital interview questions and advice. All 6 interview reviews posted anonymously by Bronson Methodist Hospital employees and interview candidates.