BronxWorks Interview Questions

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at BronxWorks

Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bronx, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at BronxWorks (Bronx, NY).

Interview

It included two interviews with 2-3 managers of the program. It also included a brief writing sample on a hypothetical client situation and how you would respond. After the two interviews and brief interview with the Program manager, they performed a background check and called my three references. It was professional and organized and not too intense.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in the position; how can you practice cultural competence; how do you engage clients   Answer Question

Case Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at BronxWorks.

Interview

Process took about two weeks. We spoke by phone then we met in person two weeks later. They had me complete a writing test and send in my college transcript.

Interview Questions

• The interviewers claimed that they could not get in touch with any of my references   2 Answers

Job Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bronx, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at BronxWorks (Bronx, NY) in December 2009.

Interview

I was contacted by phone for a position. Spoke briefly and was invited for an in-person interview. Interviewed with supervisor, then director. Basic interview questions. Once they ask for references and a writing sample, you're in the clear. That typically means they are very interested in you.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation process