Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Brook Street
- Administrative Officer (1)
- Administrative Assistant (1)
- Recruitment Consultant (1)
- Commercial (1)
- Permanent Consultant (1)
- Accepted OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Brook Street (Boston, MA) in December 2014.
First you do a phone interview. This is very basic they just ask why you're looking for employment. Next they bring you in and you have a one on one followed by a role play. If you get through the role play they will offer you in less than 48 hours. Pretty quick process should have been the red flag
- Please sell yourself in less than 10 words Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. I interviewed at Brook Street.
Very easy interview process, visited them in the office. They were very friendly on the phone and had asked me a few questions beforehand. The interview was very general, they asked me things like my plans for the future, and examples of organising my time
- What are your plans for the future? Answer Question
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Brook Street (Birmingham, England (UK)) in February 2015.
3 interview stage process - initially a phone conversation during which you are invited to a face to face interview at branch. Lots of questions around sales, impression of the recruitment roles and what you expect to be difficult. Maybe a role play with the Branch Manager, if not most definitely with Senior Management.
- What is the biggest challenge you'll face? 1 Answer
No negotiation at all - no chance!!
- Accepted OfferAverage Interview
I applied in-person. I interviewed at Brook Street.
One telephone interview, one formal interview with br.anch manager Good, friendly interview technique. Very professional throughout. Went through CV in depth. Interview lasted 45 mins to an hour. I was offered a position 48 hours after initial interview
- What previous experiences cab you bring to the role Answer Question
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Brook Street (Glasgow, Scotland (UK)) in August 2009.
Simple started the next day, told on the spot i got the job
- When was the last time you made a mistake Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review