Brookdale Senior Living Certified Nursing Assistant Interview Questions

Updated Jul 11, 2015

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Westlake, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Westlake, OH) in December 2011.

Interview

I interviewed with the administrator and then the Director of Nursing. The interview was really easy, but I don't recall any of the questions. It was basically a one on one interview with both of them on different days. The DoN told me she was going to contact my employer reference.

Interview Questions

• I don't remember any questions it's been so long. Easy interview questions.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Brookdale Senior Living

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Overland Park, KS) in April 2011.

Interview

Interview with Health Director. 1 on 1 communication and very relaxed. You even watch a video on Alzheimers.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a patient came up to you and asked where their significant other was, but they had been deceased.   1 Answer

Certified Nursing Assistant Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living in December 2010.

Interview

You have a short phone interview, then a face to face with a nurse. Then they process the background check, may take a week or more. Then they set up a face to face with the ED. Then they call you back for a day in the life. The day in the life consists of 8 hrs following a person around who does the job you applied for. Unpaid 8 hrs. Then if you say you think you would like to work there, they send you home and call you back for a drug test. After that is back, then they call you back for a final interview and an offer letter. Heck of a lot for $8.00 an hr.

Interview Questions

• What makes you feel that you can provide quality care for our residents?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There is no negotiating. If you don't like the offer you can go to a competitor and make more money, since bsl is not competitive with their salaries.