Brookdale Senior Living Health and Wellness Director Interview Questions

Updated Jun 9, 2015

3.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ormond Beach, FL

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Ormond Beach, FL).

Interview

I applied online and was contacted by email by a Brookdale Senior Living Recruiter. She set up my first interview with her via phone. The next interview was with the Divisional Clinical Director and that along with the first interview went well. I then met with one of the Executive Directors and yet another. My final Executive Director Interview was wonderful and stressful at the same time. He spent so much time with me and was quite thorough and by the end of my interview I knew that we would be part of a great team together. I was offered the postion later that week. I am impressed with this company and I know that it is the perfect fit for both of us. I felt a great deal of support from the Divisional Clinical Director.

Interview Questions

• Targeted Interview Questions   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Brookdale Senior Living

Health and Wellness Director Interview

Interview

I met with ED and Regional Nurse in person. That was then followed up with a phone interview with regional hr representative. Met with the ED again to discuss the details of the position and then I accepted the offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Denver, CO) in September 2012.

Interview

Hiring process was slow, but encouraging Interviewed with several clinical directors including the regional and divisional director and the executive director of the building. Hiring process was very smooth and the only hold ups were due to back-ground checks and physicals. This was not surprising and very common with and role d/t the clinical aspect of the job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakewood, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Lakewood, CO) in September 2010.

Interview

I applied online. I had an initial phone interview with a company recruiter. I then received a call from a regional corporate nurse, and interviewed with her. After that, i had an interview with the community's Executive Director.

I was asked to take a battery of tests online - personality, basic skills and reasoning tests, etc.

I was then asked to come back to the community, and meet with the other community managers - the Clare Bridge Coordinator, Maintenance Director, Resident Care Coordinator, and anyone else that cared to make an appointment to interview me.

After I accepted the job offer, I submitted to a background check and a drug test.

Interview Questions

• How have you handled employees that have disobeyed you?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Tulsa, OK) in May 2010.

Interview

Interview experience has been wonderful and very inviting.

Health and Wellness Director Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living in March 2009.

Interview

I applied to an ad in the paper. I was given an application to fill out and toured the building speaking to the administrative assistant. I was next called by the RN case manager for an interview. We spoke at length for about an hour. That went quite well. The next interview was a phone interview with the RDO. We were both from the same home state, so that gave us common ground to talk about and we knew some common areas. The last interview was with the Staffer. I didnt hear from anyone for about a month. Then I got a call with a job offer and a salary. My current job topped the salary offered and then Brookdale upped theirs and I took the job. I havent regretted it.

Interview Questions

• Why are you applying for a job that you have no experience in?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They offered and my current employer raised my salary, then Brookdale upped theirs and I accepted the job.