Brookdale Senior Living

2.7

Life Enrichment Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Brookdale Senior Living in March 2014.

Sent a resume, got a call a few weeks later and began the process. Had a single interview, told to expect a next interview. The first interview was filled with more personal questions that related to how I feel and think about aspects of the job I would perform. I received the offer of the job a couple of days later.

Server- "Fine Dining" Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Brookdale Senior Living.

The interview process was not that difficult, I was just asked a couple of questions like what I was involved with in high school. Previous experience that I had, what was expected of me. The hiring manager wasn't that bad, pretty much if he liked you, he hired you, you're going to be trained either way.

Interview Questions
    • What do you expect when it comes to customer service?   View Answer
    There was no negotiation, it's minimum wage.

Director of Health and Wellness Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Brookdale Senior Living in March 2014.

in the process of part 2 of the interview this week

Resident Care Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Brookdale Senior Living in February 2014.

A lot of the questions were about a situation and how you handled it and what was the outcome. AS in what was the worst customer service you had and how did you handle it. Also how would you feel being a part of a team.

The pay was really low.

Lpn Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Brookdale Senior Living.

Interview went well, she said she would get back to me. I called 5 days later, left a message, emailed twice, never heard from her again. Also she sent my resume to another of their campuses for a position she knew I could not do due to me schedule.

CNA/MT/SIC Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Brookdale Senior Living in January 2014.

Very calm and centered on what your good at

Interview Questions
    • What would u say the most difficult thing about your job would be   Answer Question

RN Case Manager Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living.

Interview process was a month long. Phone interview with recruiter/HR. Then with a regional nurse. Then in person interview with the regional executive director. Hiring Process with tons of paperwork, legal papers, and urine drug specimen with random testing throughout.

Interview Questions
    • Specific Behavioral Questions based on previous experience   Answer Question
    You definitely can negotiate your pay if you tell them that you have another job offer. As with any big corporation, anything is negotiable.

Sales Counselor Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Brookdale Senior Living.

After submitting your application if they are interested you will be asked to visit with the immediate management of the community with the available opportunity. Next you will typically visit with the mid and then senior management. If they are looking to move forward you will take your drug test and then wait for the final offer.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you believe you would be successful with dealing with seniors? (obvious but it needs to make good sense and not be generic)   Answer Question
    Know the market and know your worth, but be willing to build up to where you want to be by meeting management half way.

Sales & Marketing Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Brookdale Senior Living in November 2013.

It was long process included one face to face interviews an 2 telephone interviews. My face to face interview went well answered all the questions professionally. My 2 telephone interviews was with 2 cooperate level people which consisted of the same questions asked in different ways. Was a very redundant process.

Interview Questions
    • How my previous jobs related to there job they was offering.   Answer Question

Wellness Director Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living.

So far I've only done HR interview due and it was very professional. I had to also do an online personality profile ...Go to website address: www.mra-ent.com. . which was a new one to me. You hope you make the same correct or incorrect answers as the people they hire. HR has gone high tech! The next step of the process is moving along, the face to face intervews.

Interview Questions
    • Taking the MRA Assessment – The Leadership Matrix & The Measure of Practical Judgment   View Answer