Brookdale Senior Living Interview Questions

Updated Mar 18, 2015
Updated Mar 18, 2015

2.6

Server Interview

They asked me general questions about what do I do or a living, past jobs, and any past expereince I had. This was a very easy interview to get pass

Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL
    Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Brookdale Senior Living in May 2014.

I have had one interview with basic questions. Nothing to difficult, but at the same time some questions were sort of corny. Seemed as though every question that was asked, my answer wasn't enough. She kept asking and asking the same question. I told her that I have never had any difficult situations with any family member. I'm sure she didn't believe me. Oh well, I have heard quite a few negative things re: Brookdale. It's all good. :)

Interview Questions
    • What was your most difficult situation with a family member at your last place of employment?   View Answer

Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Brookdale Senior Living.

Filled out my application and got a call about two weeks later. Set up an interview and was offered a job on the spot. Started working about a week later.

Interview Questions
    I would negotiate pay before accepting a position

Life Enrichment Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Brookdale Senior Living in March 2014.

Sent a resume, got a call a few weeks later and began the process. Had a single interview, told to expect a next interview. The first interview was filled with more personal questions that related to how I feel and think about aspects of the job I would perform. I received the offer of the job a couple of days later.

Server- "Fine Dining" Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Brookdale Senior Living.

The interview process was not that difficult, I was just asked a couple of questions like what I was involved with in high school. Previous experience that I had, what was expected of me. The hiring manager wasn't that bad, pretty much if he liked you, he hired you, you're going to be trained either way.

Interview Questions
    • What do you expect when it comes to customer service?   View Answer
    There was no negotiation, it's minimum wage.

Director of Health and Wellness Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Brookdale Senior Living in March 2014.

in the process of part 2 of the interview this week

Resident Care Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Brookdale Senior Living in February 2014.

A lot of the questions were about a situation and how you handled it and what was the outcome. AS in what was the worst customer service you had and how did you handle it. Also how would you feel being a part of a team.

The pay was really low.

Lpn Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Brookdale Senior Living.

Interview went well, she said she would get back to me. I called 5 days later, left a message, emailed twice, never heard from her again. Also she sent my resume to another of their campuses for a position she knew I could not do due to me schedule.

CNA/MT/SIC Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Brookdale Senior Living in January 2014.

Very calm and centered on what your good at

Interview Questions
    • What would u say the most difficult thing about your job would be   Answer Question

RN Case Manager Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living.

Interview process was a month long. Phone interview with recruiter/HR. Then with a regional nurse. Then in person interview with the regional executive director. Hiring Process with tons of paperwork, legal papers, and urine drug specimen with random testing throughout.

Interview Questions
    • Specific Behavioral Questions based on previous experience   Answer Question
    You definitely can negotiate your pay if you tell them that you have another job offer. As with any big corporation, anything is negotiable.