Brookdale Senior Living

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Maintenance Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Brookdale Senior Living in February 2009.

I worked there 2 years earlier, they called me last month(2/09) & asked me to come & talk to them, which I did. I filled out a new application as a formality & they lost it, the new Ex. Director scheduled a second interview with me & then took that day off. There is no Leadership skills in this Corp. Last week(3/09), the next new Ex. Director called me & asked me to come fill out "another" application, I declined.

Interview Questions
  • What would the inside of my car look like if we were to go look inside of it right now?   View Answers (2)
  • Why do I think I could be a Maintenance Director?   View Answer

Left hand does not know what the right hand is doing....Confussed atmosphere. They claim to have all the answers, but they don't know what the questions are.