1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Maintenance Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Tucson, AZ) in February 2009.

Interview

I worked there 2 years earlier, they called me last month(2/09) & asked me to come & talk to them, which I did. I filled out a new application as a formality & they lost it, the new Ex. Director scheduled a second interview with me & then took that day off. There is no Leadership skills in this Corp. Last week(3/09), the next new Ex. Director called me & asked me to come fill out "another" application, I declined.

Interview Questions

• What would the inside of my car look like if we were to go look inside of it right now?   2 Answers
  • Why do I think I could be a Maintenance Director?   1 Answer

Left hand does not know what the right hand is doing....Confussed atmosphere. They claim to have all the answers, but they don't know what the questions are.