Brookdale Senior Living

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Marketing Coordinator

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living.

Interview Details – The "interview" was unlike any interview I have been through before. Very unprofessional and unorganized experience. After being told I would hear back in a week, I did not hear anything for over one month.

Interview Question – It was more like a conversation. Only "interview" question asked was what my weakness is.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Marketing Coordinator Interview

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living in November 2011.

Interview Details – I applied online and was invited by email to attend a group interview. They had two group interview sessions where about 8 people total were interviewed. There were no additional interviews. Though the title is Marketing Coordinator, it seems to be more of a sales support position. You need to have a strong background in sales and seniors to be a top candidate for this position.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Brookdale Senior Living

Worked for Brookdale Senior Living? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Brookdale Senior Living Marketing Coordinator interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Brookdale Senior Living employees and interview candidates.