Brookdale Senior Living

2.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Brookdale Senior Living in April 2013.

The questions were predictable and standard for most preliminary interviews. This was handled mostly over the phone with one additional one-on-one interview. There was a strong emphasis on matching the company culture to the prospective employee.

Interview Questions
A range was offered after discussing my salary requirements. An offer with a final salary amount was given.

Other Interview Reviews for Brookdale Senior Living

Marketing Coordinator Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Brookdale Senior Living.

The "interview" was unlike any interview I have been through before. Very unprofessional and unorganized experience. After being told I would hear back in a week, I did not hear anything for over one month.

Interview Questions
    • It was more like a conversation. Only "interview" question asked was what my weakness is.   Answer Question

Marketing Coordinator Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Brookdale Senior Living in November 2011.

I applied online and was invited by email to attend a group interview. They had two group interview sessions where about 8 people total were interviewed. There were no additional interviews. Though the title is Marketing Coordinator, it seems to be more of a sales support position. You need to have a strong background in sales and seniors to be a top candidate for this position.