Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Brookdale Senior Living
- Executive Director (13)
- Resident Assistant (5)
- Health and Wellness Director (5)
- Sales and Marketing Manager (4)
- CNA (4)
- Sales Counselor (4)
- Cook (3)
- Server (3)
- Licensed Practical Nurse (3)
- Marketing Coordinator (3)
- Resident Care Associate (3)
- Registered Nurse (3)
- Receptionist (2)
- Certified Nursing Assistant (2)
- Wellness Nurse (2)
- Director of Health and Wellness (2)
- Concierge (2)
- Nurse (2)
- Director of Dining Services (2)
- Occupational Therapist (2)
- LVN (2)
- Front Desk (2)
- Scheduler (2)
- Sous Chef (2)
- Staff Development Coordinator (1)
- Staff Nurse (1)
- RN (1)
- RN Case Manager (1)
- Maintenance Tech (1)
- Occupational Therapy Assistant (1)
Marketing Coordinator Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Orlando, FL) in April 2013.
The questions were predictable and standard for most preliminary interviews. This was handled mostly over the phone with one additional one-on-one interview. There was a strong emphasis on matching the company culture to the prospective employee.
- Why do you care about Seniors? 1 Answer
A range was offered after discussing my salary requirements. An offer with a final salary amount was given.
Other Interview Reviews for Brookdale Senior Living
Marketing Coordinator InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceEasy InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living.
The "interview" was unlike any interview I have been through before. Very unprofessional and unorganized experience. After being told I would hear back in a week, I did not hear anything for over one month.
- It was more like a conversation. Only "interview" question asked was what my weakness is. Answer Question
Marketing Coordinator InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living in November 2011.
I applied online and was invited by email to attend a group interview. They had two group interview sessions where about 8 people total were interviewed. There were no additional interviews. Though the title is Marketing Coordinator, it seems to be more of a sales support position. You need to have a strong background in sales and seniors to be a top candidate for this position.