Brookdale Senior Living

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Brookdale Senior Living.

Filled out my application and got a call about two weeks later. Set up an interview and was offered a job on the spot. Started working about a week later.

Interview Questions
I would negotiate pay before accepting a position

Other Interview Reviews for Brookdale Senior Living

Nursing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Brookdale Senior Living in September 2011.

Had a 2:1 interview first then the next week due to my schedule 1:1 interview. Everyone seems .pretty nice no problems salary is what I asked for. I hate group interviews and I didn't know I was going to have one until I got there. But all in all typical questions positive experience

Got what I asked for

Nurse Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Brookdale Senior Living in February 2010.

Applied for the job online and was contacted within days from the HR recruiter based in TN. She gave me contact info and I called to schedule interview. Interview was very informal. I was told I had a great resume and that they were looking for someone just like me. The supervisor also told me all of these stories about how many perks and bonuses you get for working for the company.