Brookdale Senior Living

Relevance Date Difficulty

Nurse Interview

Nurse
Indianapolis, IN

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living.

Interview Details – Filled out my application and got a call about two weeks later. Set up an interview and was offered a job on the spot. Started working about a week later.

Interview Question – Lots of scenario questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I would negotiate pay before accepting a position

Nursing Interview

Nursing
Richmond, VA

I applied through other source and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living in September 2011.

Interview Details – Had a 2:1 interview first then the next week due to my schedule 1:1 interview. Everyone seems .pretty nice no problems salary is what I asked for. I hate group interviews and I didn't know I was going to have one until I got there. But all in all typical questions positive experience

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Got what I asked for

Nurse Interview

Nurse

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living in February 2010.

Interview Details – Applied for the job online and was contacted within days from the HR recruiter based in TN. She gave me contact info and I called to schedule interview. Interview was very informal. I was told I had a great resume and that they were looking for someone just like me. The supervisor also told me all of these stories about how many perks and bonuses you get for working for the company.

Interview Question – How do you handle interpersonal conflict?   Answer Question

Worked for Brookdale Senior Living? Contribute to the Community!