Brookdale Senior Living Occupational Therapist Interview Questions

Updated Jan 12, 2015
Updated Jan 12, 2015

Occupational Therapist Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living.

Multiple, friendly phone contacts from human resources and the interviewing person prior to the interview. The interview included a tour of a facility, being introduced to many employees and residents, and out to lunch. I was contacted within 2 days as a follow-up.

Interview Questions
  • What do you look for during an initial evaluation of a stroke patient?   Answer Question
Able to negotiate for the salary.

Other Interview Reviews for Brookdale Senior Living

Occupational Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Brookdale Senior Living in April 2010.

Everyone was friendly and team focused. Discuss salary ASAP. During the interview, I stated my salary preference. I was told with my experience it should not be a problem. When the offer was made it was almost 5 dollars less than my current pay. They would not budge on salary.

Interview Questions
    • I can not recall a specific question, but the questions were thought provoking and probing.   Answer Question

Unable to agree on an appropriate salary.