Brookdale Senior Living

www.brookdaleliving.com

Brookdale Senior Living Physical Therapist Assistant Interview Questions & Reviews

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Physical Therapist Assistant Interview

Physical Therapist Assistant
Shawnee, KS

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living in December 2008.

Interview Details – I received a mailer about the job, then called to set up an interview. I was told there were several other people interviewing. My first boss that interviewed me was direct and to the point, business professional but pleasant.

Interview Question – i was questioned about my experience with dementia patients. I was also very honest and upfront about my experiences with working with dementia patients.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was offered $1.00 less then I was making an hour, but their health insurance was a little cheaper and they offered a retention bonus program.

Worked for Brookdale Senior Living? Contribute to the Community!