Brookdale Senior Living Receptionist Interview Questions

Updated Apr 30, 2015

2.0

Receptionist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Brookdale Senior Living.

Interview

Applied online, phone interview, one on one interview, drug testing, TB test, training.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Brookdale Senior Living

Receptionist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Brookdale Senior Living in April 2012.

Interview

She was distracted talked more about the lady I would be replacing and how much she got on her nerves. She was not professional never even shut her office door. Interview lasted about 15 minutes.
    The community was very nice and clean. The ED never was seen at the time. I did not meet them until later on . I was showed a brief tour my interviewer was very high strung and was very perky.

Interview Questions

• What type of handwriting do you have?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiations

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Irvine, CA) in August 2010.

Interview

There was one question, if a resident comes out to the lobby without his pants on, the phone is ringing, some people come in for a tour and there is an accident in the bathroom then what is the priority or order of things you would take care of these? I said to call the medic in the building in regards to the accident dowstairs, but apparently the right way to answer was to tend to the needs of the resident because the residents come first. She did not specify the kind of accident in the bathroom. The interviewer also asks why you want the position, what you hope to gain from the experience and why you decided to apply to a Senior Living environment. The interview was short. She forgot the second question. Nothing in regards to previous work experience was asked. I don't know what the basis was that I was not extended an offer. The staff are polite but the interview did have a lot of distractions...others coming in and out, making you nervous with the way the interviewer seems to take notes and scrutinize your every word. Comparable to other interviews, it was really easy. Good luck!

Interview Questions

• Resident no pants on in lobby, group comes to tour the site, phone rings, accident in the bathroom...what order would you do things and why?   1 Answer