Brookdale Senior Living
www.brookdaleliving.com Brentwood, TN 5000+ Employees

Brookdale Senior Living Sales and Marketing Manager Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Salina, KS

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living in June 2010.

Interview Details – Went to a group panel interview and was very easy going.

Interview Questions

Very Difficult Interview

Sales and Marketing Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living in April 2012.

Interview Details – Oddest thing ever: Was contacted via email for a phone interview and requested 3 times when I was available. After I wrote right back that day, I never heard back. I wrote/called to follow-up numerous times over the next week and then was assigned a time another week out. I waited 45 minutes after the assigned interview time (yes, I checked and re-checked) and never got the call. I called the recruiter an hour after the appt. and followed up with 2 emails over the week and one more phone call. Then I received an email saying thanks but no thanks. HR/recruiting can do what they want but never forget that we are ALL in sales: what if I had a loved one that I was considering putting into an assisted living?! What this says is I would NEVER put a loved one in a place that has so little regard of people's time. Nor would I recommend it to anyone either. You didn't let ME down: I will find a career in senior living but you showed a terrible face to potential customers. Shame on you.

Manager Sales and Marketing Interview

Manager Sales and Marketing

The process took a day - interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living in October 2011.

Interview Details – Informal atmosphere. They asked basic interview questions, but it was important for them to know I enjoyed working with seniors.

Interview Question – What quality makes someone good in sales?   View Answer

Sales and Marketing Manager

I applied through other source and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living in December 2011.

Interview Details – Brookdale is highly committed to serving thier residents and thier families. The company starts with a phone interview, invites people individually for a behavior style interview approach, then interview withregional managers, then with team..There can be up to seven interviews. Definately background and drug testing. Compassionate people with a love of older folks is an imperative character strength. Nicecompany.

Interview Question – How comfortable are you with working around people that you know will probably die during your employment?   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at Brookdale Senior Living

Worked for Brookdale Senior Living? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Brookdale Senior Living Sales and Marketing Manager interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Brookdale Senior Living employees and interview candidates.