Brookfield Asset Management

www.brookfield.com

Brookfield Asset Management Senior Accountant Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Toronto, ON (Canada)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Brookfield Asset Management.

Met with manager and director for the interview process which was formal question period on technical capabilities but seemed to be more focused on the fit with the environment.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Brookfield Asset Management

Senior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Brookfield Asset Management in June 2008.

There was only one interview. The VP& Controller and one Senior Accountant were interviewing me. I answered all of the questions. But I felt the VP did not fully prepare the interview as she did not read or forget most of the details on my resume and asked some questions that are not related to my situation.

Interview Questions
    • You said that you had reviewed corportate tax returns for 50 companies, I don't believe it as you will have no time to sleep. Could you please tell me how you manage to do this?   Answer Question
    • If your manager does not like you and always criticize your work, what would you like to do about this?   Answer Question

I did not like the style of the VP&Controller

Worked for Brookfield Asset Management? Contribute to the Community!