Brookfield Renewable Power

Relevance Date Difficulty

Staff Accountant Interview

Staff Accountant
Marlborough, MA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Brookfield Renewable Power in January 2011.

Interview Details – Interview was done by a member of the accounting team, she basically went down my resume and asked questions regarding my experience. She also asked questions on what accounting systems I had used in the past.

Interview Question – How well do you know excel?   Answer Question

Coordinator, Control Centre Interview

Coordinator, Control Centre

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Brookfield Renewable Power in March 2012.

Interview Details – invited to interview by phone.
First interview went well. 2 managers and HR clerk were very professional.
2nd interview wasn't the same. One of the guys was yawning and couldn't hide his lack of interest. I was asked the typical "monster.ca" type of questions.
In my opinion, one interview would be enough for an average paid shift work like this.

Interview Question – how many golf balls you can fit in a school bus...   Answer Question

Shift Supervisor Interview

Shift Supervisor

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Brookfield Renewable Power in March 2011.

Interview Details – This interview was very thorough and professional. No one was late. The questions were well thought out and in-depth. I think the interview could have used more situational questions instead of generalized and somewhat vague questions.

Interview Questions

Worked for Brookfield Renewable Power? Contribute to the Community!