Brookfield Renewable Power

Interviews for Top Jobs at Brookfield Renewable Power

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marlborough, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marlborough, MA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Brookfield Renewable Power in January 2011.

Interview was done by a member of the accounting team, she basically went down my resume and asked questions regarding my experience. She also asked questions on what accounting systems I had used in the past.

Coordinator, Control Centre Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Brookfield Renewable Power in March 2012.

invited to interview by phone.
    First interview went well. 2 managers and HR clerk were very professional.
    2nd interview wasn't the same. One of the guys was yawning and couldn't hide his lack of interest. I was asked the typical "monster.ca" type of questions.
    In my opinion, one interview would be enough for an average paid shift work like this.

Shift Supervisor Interview

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Brookfield Renewable Power in March 2011.

This interview was very thorough and professional. No one was late. The questions were well thought out and in-depth. I think the interview could have used more situational questions instead of generalized and somewhat vague questions.