Brookline College

Very Easy Interview

Financial Aid Administrator Interview

Financial Aid Administrator
Phoenix, AZ

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Brookline College in January 2010.

Interview Details – This process was very simple and enjoyable.

Negotiation Details – I didn't negotiate

Program Director Interview

Program Director

I applied online and interviewed at Brookline College.

Interview Details – Interviewed over phone then met CEO was hired and started within the week.

Negotiation Details – The amount offered was very generous and I accepted.

Very Easy Interview

Medial Assisting Instructor Interview

Medial Assisting Instructor
Tempe, AZ

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Brookline College in February 2011.

Interview Details – not much to it, filled out an application, 5-7 question interview, standard questions, when can you start, do you have transportation. Then you present a "mini" teach. Was hired on the spot.

Interview Question – wasn't really hard, just be prepared to do a mini teach   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – none, they offered a contract of a price the end

Admissions Representative Interview

Admissions Representative
Oklahoma City, OK

I applied online and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Brookline College in January 2011.

Interview Details – I applied for the position on a popular job search site. I was contacted by the Admissions Director within 2 days and set up for an interview. I interviewed one on one with him the first time. I was invited back 2 days later to interview again and meet the Campus Director. That evening, I recieved a call from the Regional Sales Director from the corporate office for a phone interview. It took about a week to get the job offer after that. If you are planning on working for this company, RESEARCH!!! They have great campuses, but they are not putting the same effort into the OKC campus.

Interview Question – On my phone interview I was told by the Regional Sales Director: I don't want to interview you, I want YOU to interview ME.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I didn't negotiate, but I have a feeling that I would have been able to.

Worked for Brookline College? Contribute to the Community!