Brookline College

Updated Sep 23, 2014

2.3

Admissions Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied online – interviewed at Brookline College in October 2013.

It was a group interview and the process was typical. They were people there that had experience and some that didn't. The ones that didn't you can tell from the first question. One of the interviewers seemed like he didn't know what we he was doing

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time when you had a disagreement with a coworker and what was the outcome.   Answer Question

Program Director Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Brookline College.

Interviewed over phone then met CEO was hired and started within the week.

The amount offered was very generous and I accepted.

Medial Assisting Instructor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Brookline College in February 2011.

not much to it, filled out an application, 5-7 question interview, standard questions, when can you start, do you have transportation. Then you present a "mini" teach. Was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions
    • wasn't really hard, just be prepared to do a mini teach   Answer Question
    none, they offered a contract of a price the end

Admissions Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Brookline College in January 2011.

I applied for the position on a popular job search site. I was contacted by the Admissions Director within 2 days and set up for an interview. I interviewed one on one with him the first time. I was invited back 2 days later to interview again and meet the Campus Director. That evening, I recieved a call from the Regional Sales Director from the corporate office for a phone interview. It took about a week to get the job offer after that. If you are planning on working for this company, RESEARCH!!! They have great campuses, but they are not putting the same effort into the OKC campus.

Interview Questions
    • On my phone interview I was told by the Regional Sales Director: I don't want to interview you, I want YOU to interview ME.   Answer Question
    I didn't negotiate, but I have a feeling that I would have been able to.

Admissions Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Brookline College in January 2011.

questions regarding experience and where you want to go in life. There are two initial interviews and then they decide if they choose you. They will ask you what you know about the school and seem very culturally secluded. Everyone seemed to be negative or have an unhappy expression on their face.

Financial Aid Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Brookline College in January 2010.

This process was very simple and enjoyable.

I didn't negotiate