Brookline College Interview Questions

Updated Apr 17, 2015

2.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Brookline College (Phoenix, AZ) in December 2014.

Interview

First took a personality test online. They say they are looking for a person with a certain personality type. In fact you take a test. You then review these results in a group forum (awkward) and you see that they hire people with all sorts of personalities. So the test is worthless. After that, I went in for face to face interview.

Clinical Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Brookline College (Phoenix, AZ) in September 2014.

Interview

Flew in from out of state on my own dime though they told me that the job would be mine but they needed to meet me. I never met any of my future colleagues. I flew in on a saturday and was picked up by the program director ( she was fired 3 weeks later ). interview went fine. was surprised by the cursing. Found it concerning and that a drug screen was never involved in the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable yelling at the students?   1 Answer

Admissions Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brookline College (Phoenix, AZ) in October 2013.

Interview

It was a group interview and the process was typical. They were people there that had experience and some that didn't. The ones that didn't you can tell from the first question. One of the interviewers seemed like he didn't know what we he was doing

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had a disagreement with a coworker and what was the outcome.   Answer Question

Program Director Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brookline College.

Interview

Interviewed over phone then met CEO was hired and started within the week.

Negotiation

The amount offered was very generous and I accepted.

Medial Assisting Instructor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Brookline College (Tempe, AZ) in February 2011.

Interview

not much to it, filled out an application, 5-7 question interview, standard questions, when can you start, do you have transportation. Then you present a "mini" teach. Was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• wasn't really hard, just be prepared to do a mini teach   Answer Question

Negotiation

none, they offered a contract of a price the end

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Brookline College (Oklahoma City, OK) in January 2011.

Interview

I applied for the position on a popular job search site. I was contacted by the Admissions Director within 2 days and set up for an interview. I interviewed one on one with him the first time. I was invited back 2 days later to interview again and meet the Campus Director. That evening, I recieved a call from the Regional Sales Director from the corporate office for a phone interview. It took about a week to get the job offer after that. If you are planning on working for this company, RESEARCH!!! They have great campuses, but they are not putting the same effort into the OKC campus.

Interview Questions

• On my phone interview I was told by the Regional Sales Director: I don't want to interview you, I want YOU to interview ME.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate, but I have a feeling that I would have been able to.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Brookline College (Phoenix, AZ) in January 2011.

Interview

questions regarding experience and where you want to go in life. There are two initial interviews and then they decide if they choose you. They will ask you what you know about the school and seem very culturally secluded. Everyone seemed to be negative or have an unhappy expression on their face.

Financial Aid Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Brookline College (Phoenix, AZ) in January 2010.

Interview

This process was very simple and enjoyable.

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate