Brookline Public schools Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Brookline Public schools

Teacher Interview

Interview

The Hiring and Interview process was very quick because I had been a substitute teacher there before. If you do not have some sort of relationship with the school, that is, if they do not know who you are, they will probably not even look at your resume when you have sent it in. Much of the hiring is done through networking, other teachers from other Brookline schools who the staff already know.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle the stress of the position?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation because it was a fixed salary.

IT Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brookline, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Brookline Public schools (Brookline, MA) in September 2009.

Interview

I guess the interview was relatively easy because it was a employee referral. First I received a phone interview, at the end of the phone screening process a scheduled group interview was set 1 week later. The hiring group asked me about my past history, experience and asked couple of situations for my opinions and that was the end of. The second interview came 1 week later, the hiring manager basically showed me around the work area. Hired!

Interview Questions