Brooklyn Hospital Center

Interviews for Top Jobs at Brooklyn Hospital Center

Administrative Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Brooklyn Hospital Center in October 2011.

This was a joke. Top Administrative person does not kinow what software is deployed.
    Spoke about something they do not have for 20 minutes because this came up in the speach that was
    given to me by Brooklyn Hospital interviewer. Was taken to see another member of this department and when started to talk about the same issue was interrupted by another member of this department with statment: We do not have that.. Felt very bad and confused: One peorson is saing YES, but another one is saing NO.
    Brooklyn Hospital Top Administrative person gave me a speach on how great was this peorson who just left, that is why this position became available. That is OK for 10 to 15 min, but to listen to this for 30 min? I wanted to ask: Why did you let this happened? Why could you keep this person? If this peorson was so great, why not make some accomodations to keep great people? I got my answer without asking.
    My feelings during interview: confused. I felt like they do not want me, they want their great peorson back, BUT I'm not that person. They did not ask my why i"m looking for new position.
    My feelings after interview: What a waste of time.

Interview Questions

Assistant Position Interview

Recruiting department is top notch, very thorough, honest, and good follow up. Even if you do not get one particular job, if your resume is good enough, they will try to submit you for other openings.

Interview Questions
    • No question was difficult, very standard text book type interview questions.   Answer Question