Brooks Brothers

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Associate Production Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Brooks Brothers in September 2011.

I had been interviewing with the well known company, Brooks Brothers, since April 2011.
Unfortunately, I never got an offer after because it was not what they were looking for. Hence, I was called again for a different position in July 2011 which similarly ended with the same exact feedback. "You're not a fit for the position." I ask myself, I have the experience, what is the problem? Everyone company runs a little different and perhaps not similar to your taste, but why not give an opportunity? I guess myself and my previous employers were perhaps not there standards of expertise.

I had overall three interviews in a spam of a month with three different employees. I honestly feel if by the second interview you concluded that the prospective employee is not a fit then don't make them come in for a third interview to be humiliated and overall feel like your knowledge is being stomped. I think it would be fair for everyone and especially my pockets. Ironically, they will tell you how they are not testing you, but they do with there questions. I am not imposing that Brooks Brothers should not be cautious of whom to extend an offer to, but give people an opportunity.

Lastly, I won't be soliciting employment from Brooks Brothers ever again.
And, I just forewarn that you will wait sometime before you ever become accepted or declined.

Interview Questions
  • If you had a price to negotiate with one source that were not meeting that price, what would you do?   View Answer