Brooks Instrument Interview Questions

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Brooks Instrument

Materials Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Brooks Instrument.

Interview

very easy got the job later that day

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Brooks Instrument (Hatfield, PA) in August 2011.

Interview

Applied to position online when I saw it. Got phone call indicating interest 4 months later. Phone interview first, brought in for face to face. Interviewed with 4 people, 2 of which weren't intially told about, or should say weren't who I was told I was interviewing with. During interview process I asked why it took so long. Was told that they hired someone else and they didn't work out.

I wound up with 2 other offers, Brooks was the lowest. Attempted to get them to increase offer, based off of the fact that they were ~10k lower than highest offer. they declined and recinded offer.

Quality Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Brooks Instrument in February 2012.

Interview

The first round interview is very straight forward, no technical questions were asked. They ask you to elaborate on your technical experiences, some personality questions. They explained the position in greater detail, and then give you a chance to ask them any questions that you may have for them.

They invited me in for an onsite interview in a week and a half, but I declined since I had already accepted another position.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you're working a a group and someone's not doing their share of work?   Answer Question

Supply Chain Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Brooks Instrument in June 2011.

Interview

I find this job through internet posted by a recruiter, received phone interview from HR, and I was brought in for onsite interview severa days later. the interview questions were not difficult, mostly is related to my past experience.

Interview Questions

The salary did not meet my expectation