Brookshire Brothers

Interviews for Top Jobs at Brookshire Brothers

Deli Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Smithville, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Smithville, TX

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Brookshire Brothers in February 2014.

My interview was great they were very polite they asked me what I can and can't do in cooking they had asked me if I knew had to take tempurtures or how lonng to cook food.

Interview Questions
    • There were no difficult questioning at all it was a fun interview.   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Brookshire Brothers.

On your application, make sure you say you are available at all hours, otherwise your application will be thrown away. Do not ask for more than minimum wage or they will put your application aside.
    Arrive early to the interview seeing as the managers are always busy.

No negotiation

Stocker/Bagger/Checker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brenham, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brenham, TX

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Brookshire Brothers in May 2011.

You fill out an application, and then are called back for an interview. If all goes well, you will fill out additional employment papers. After filling out some paper work, you take a mouth swab drug test; I was asked if I would like to wait to take the test for a few days. (the manager wanted to make sure I was clean for the drug test, which I was anyways, but this highlights their irresponsibility.)

Interview Questions
    I was not able to negotiate pay, it was a strict pay rate.