Brookshire Brothers Interview Questions

Updated Jun 23, 2015

1.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Brookshire Brothers

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Brookshire Brothers.

Interview

Walked into the very small office, sat down and the store manager just stared at me for a second, then started asking me questions about previous jobs. He then told me that instead of putting me as a cashier that they had a sub department manager position available. He told me about the position and said that i could start immediately, since they needed to replace an employee. So i took the position.

Interview Questions

• Do you have customer service experience?   1 Answer

Deli Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Smithville, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Brookshire Brothers (Smithville, TX) in February 2014.

Interview

My interview was great they were very polite they asked me what I can and can't do in cooking they had asked me if I knew had to take tempurtures or how lonng to cook food.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult questioning at all it was a fun interview.   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Brookshire Brothers.

Interview

On your application, make sure you say you are available at all hours, otherwise your application will be thrown away. Do not ask for more than minimum wage or they will put your application aside.
    Arrive early to the interview seeing as the managers are always busy.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lufkin, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Brookshire Brothers (Lufkin, TX) in October 2011.

Interview

Didn't have one I was hired on the spot the only ask me if I was able to work any day and if I could take the tabc class and if o could take a swab drug test in the spot and I did we filled out paper work she gave me a shirt and a book to order non slip shoes and I started the following day

Stocker/Bagger/Checker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brenham, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Brookshire Brothers (Brenham, TX) in May 2011.

Interview

You fill out an application, and then are called back for an interview. If all goes well, you will fill out additional employment papers. After filling out some paper work, you take a mouth swab drug test; I was asked if I would like to wait to take the test for a few days. (the manager wanted to make sure I was clean for the drug test, which I was anyways, but this highlights their irresponsibility.)

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was not able to negotiate pay, it was a strict pay rate.