Brooksource

Updated Nov 22, 2014
Updated Nov 22, 2014

2.4

IT Recruiter Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Brooksource.

I applied through my college and got an offer for an on campus interview. We had a pre-interview meeting as a group at Kildare's then the one-on-one interviews on campus the next day. It was really laid back and comfortable. The people were pretty young but genuine about what they do. The interview felt like more of an easy going conversation. I am an outgoing person so that's why I think I found it so relaxing, they're looking for people that aren't afraid to talk to people they don't know. They called me a week and a half later to set up a second interview at their location. The second interview took about two hours and it was a sit down interview with the same person from before and two other employees. Overall a great experience.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you think you'd be good in sales? (I am a communications major)   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Brooksource.

They had an information session at a local bar the night before where they gave a presentation on their company and tips for the interview. The interview itself wasn't bad at all, I felt as though the questions were more about personality type than my work experience. I felt as though I was really outgoing during the interview and I was surprised when I did not get a call back.

Recruiter Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Brooksource.

I first talked to recruiters from Brooksource at a career fair, then attended an information session. The actual interview was pretty standard. There were general questions to see how you would fit in with the company. They didn't ask many behavioral questions--instead, more general ones. It was more of a laid back interview than some that I've had. The whole interview seemed basically to test out your personality to see how you would work with the company.

IT Recruiter Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Brooksource.

General interview questions..tell me about yourself and how you can help our company. They basically just . to hear how well you can sell yourself to them. If they are really interested, they'll schedule a second interview that day for the following week or so.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time that you had to face adversity and overcame it   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

I first talked to Brooksource employees at my college recruiting fair. After doing this, I was invited to an informational night where they presented some facts about the company, the position, and their experiences so far while working there. I then had an interview the next morning with one of the recruiters. The interview was very laid back and was more like a conversation than an interview. We talked a lot about the kind of person I am and I what I look for in a job.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing too difficult, really big on culture and if you would be a good fit for the company.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Brooksource in October 2014.

Contacted through e-mail, went through phone interview then met in person. The in-person interview was awkward and unimpressive. Very, very in-depth questions about experiences and personal life. The staff was not friendly and did not feel welcome there.

Recruiter Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Brooksource in October 2014.

We had the typical previous day info session that was very helpful, followed by a 30 minute one-on-one interview. The one-on-one was very casual and laid back. They made it very easy to talk and that really brought the nerves down.

Interview Questions
    • What did you do in high school to stay busy?   View Answer

IT Recruiter Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Brooksource in October 2014.

I attended the career fair at my school and was asked to attend an info session and initial interview two weeks later at my school. The interview was very relaxed and I was called a week later to schedule an interview at their Jacksonville office.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you failed and how you overcame it?   Answer Question

IT Recruiter Interview

Recruiter found my profile on LinkedIn and set up a phone interview. The phone interview lasted about 20 minutes and although I was told it would be casual, it questions I would expect in a final round.

IT Recruiter Interview

Depends on office. Usually phone interview followed by an on-site interview.

Interview Questions
    • Relating something you have done in life to the recruiting process.   View Answer
    Everyone starts at same spot