Brooksource Interview Questions

Updated Sep 11, 2014
Updated Sep 11, 2014

2.3

IT Recruiter Interview

Recruiter found my profile on LinkedIn and set up a phone interview. The phone interview lasted about 20 minutes and although I was told it would be casual, it questions I would expect in a final round.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Charlotte, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Brooksource in October 2012.

Depending on how you find out about the company, the interview process will be different. If you meet us at a college Career Fair (likely), then it will be a first round, on-campus interview. If you learn about us from a different source, it will likely be a phone interview with our internal recruiter. Next, it will be a second round in one of our offices. Interview with approximately 3 people--manager, senior recruiter, and sales person. Lots of behavioral questions and trying to get to know personality. May have an office tour/shadowing session at the end.

Interview Questions
    • Prepare to answer behavioral questions about leadership, work ethic, teamwork, etc.   Answer Question

IT Recruiter Interview

Depends on office. Usually phone interview followed by an on-site interview.

Interview Questions
    • Relating something you have done in life to the recruiting process.   View Answer
    Everyone starts at same spot

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Brooksource in October 2012.

Originally found out about Brooksource through a career fair. Went through 1st round of interviews with an Account Manager from an office closer to the university I attended. Once advancing to the face-to-face round in Chicago (my desired location), I was contacted by the office manager to set-up a time. After driving back for the weekend for the interview, the office was under construction, the manager was late, and so were the account managers who asked very similar, repetitive behavioral questions as well. The round trip was 600 miles, in which none of was reimbursed. I did receive an offer and for some reason accepted and took the leap of faith - like most people who receive offers and are without a job out of school.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions, as it was all behavioral based. Examples were: name a time when you were put in a difficult situation and had to make a decision quickly; name a time when you were placed in a situation with no previous knowledge of how to come up with a solution, yet you thought on your feet and were satisfied with the result; etc.   View Answer
    There was no negotiation that took place, although I regret not asking for a few more dollars - as $36,000/year isn't a high base salary for Chicago, although you can make it work.

Accounting Analyst Interview

Pretty straight forward process where the interviewer asked questions related to my background and resume.

Interview Questions
    • None really, probably elaborate more on how your skills can benefits the company.   Answer Question

Technical Assistant Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Brooksource.

Was called in to sign paperwork and schedule availability for temp job

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Charlotte, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Brooksource.

Brooksource conducted a relaxed on-campus interview that took no more than 30 minutes. They held a info session the night before. Second round was in the Charlotte office where you interview with the head recruiter, someone from sales and the office manager. This final interview takes roughly 3 hours. All in all, not very stressful.

Recruiter Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Brooksource.

I thought that the interview process was organized and professional. After applying for the position, I was one of many students granted an interview. The day before my interview, there was a 1 hour informational session describing the company and position which was very helpful.

IT Recruiter Interview

Very easy on-campus interview followed by one on-site. Not intimidating at all, more like a conversation. Everyone starts off entry level so they're basically just looking to see that you can conduct yourself professionally and have strong social skills.

Recruiter Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Brooksource.

Met with recruiter at career fair, attended an informational meeting on campus, had initial interview, followed by a final interview at their Chicago office.

Interview Questions
    • Very standard interview process. Fairly relaxed. Followed their own version of the S.T.A.R. method.   Answer Question
    Not much room for negotiation, which is to be expected in the sales industry.

Worked for Brooksource? Contribute to the Community!