Brooksource Recruiter Interview Questions

Updated Jul 28, 2015

2.7

Recruiter Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Brooksource in February 2011.

Interview

Notified by email about 1:1 interview. basic interview questions asked but expected elaborate answers. Asked about specific things on my resume and how to specifically apply my experiences to Brooksource. Interviewer was very unfriendly.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you failed. What did you learn from it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Brooksource

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Brooksource (Charlotte, NC) in October 2014.

Interview

Contacted through e-mail, went through phone interview then met in person. The in-person interview was awkward and unimpressive. Very, very in-depth questions about experiences and personal life. The staff was not friendly and did not feel welcome there.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Brooksource in March 2015.

Interview

I spoke with representatives at a school career fair. Applied on line and had an on campus interview a few weeks later. they really liked that i highlighted what i likes about their culture, the entrepreneurial spirit, and how I fit into that.

Interview Questions

• tell me about your self? are you willing to relocate? What is your best accomplishment?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Brooksource (Jacksonville, FL) in November 2014.

Interview

On-campus interview. This one was short and lasted about 30 minutes. Much more conversational than a hard question and answer interview. The next interview was at the office where I would have been working. Much longer interview. Spoke with two employees in the office at a time. Took several hours and ended up with similar questions asked different ways.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Brooksource.

Interview

Started with a phone interview and then was offered an on-site interview. They said that I would hear back from them the next week, but it took them 3 weeks to get back with me even after I sent a follow up email.

Interview Questions

• Phone Interview: simple questions, just briefly describe yourself, and talk about why you think you are fit for this job. On-site Interview: All behavioral questions. Tell me a time you failed and how did you overcome that?, Tell me a time when you had to make an unpopular decision and how did you handle that?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Brooksource (Austin, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

Interview process starts off with a basic phone interview just to screen you to see if you meet the standard qualifications, second round is another phone interview but with a manager or someone hire up. The conversations last about 30-45 minutes and are the usual questions you would expect. The third round would be a face to face interview with the manager of the department and the HR recruiter. My experience was difficult because the person I spoke to gave me the impression that I was a highly desired candidate. I was told several times by an HR employee & by the man who would be starting the Austin division himself that I would be brought in to Dallas to meet with him and the other Brooksource staff, only to receive an email saying I was "not a strong enough match." The entire interview process was incredibly misleading.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Brooksource.

Interview

I first talked to recruiters from Brooksource at a career fair, then attended an information session. The actual interview was pretty standard. There were general questions to see how you would fit in with the company. They didn't ask many behavioral questions--instead, more general ones. It was more of a laid back interview than some that I've had. The whole interview seemed basically to test out your personality to see how you would work with the company.

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I interviewed at Brooksource (Denver, CO) in October 2013.

Interview

Campus interview and then second interview at locatin

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Brooksource.

Interview

Brooksource came to my campus career fair. Then I was invited to an on-campus interview.

Interview Questions

• What other companies are you interviewing with? Why Brooksource?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Brooksource (Chicago, IL) in January 2012.

Interview

It was my first interview ever and it was pretty basic. They are extremely nice and make you feel right at home. I was asked questions about my personality and asked to explained things on my resume. Have fun with the interview because they will enjoy it!