Brooksource

Brooksource Recruiter Interview Questions & Reviews

Average Difficulty
11 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions

Recruiter

The process took a day - interviewed at Brooksource in February 2011.

Interview Details – Notified by email about 1:1 interview. basic interview questions asked but expected elaborate answers. Asked about specific things on my resume and how to specifically apply my experiences to Brooksource. Interviewer was very unfriendly.

Interview Question – Describe a time when you failed. What did you learn from it?   Answer Question

Chicago, IL

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Brooksource in January 2012.

Interview Details – It was my first interview ever and it was pretty basic. They are extremely nice and make you feel right at home. I was asked questions about my personality and asked to explained things on my resume. Have fun with the interview because they will enjoy it!

Interview Questions

Recruiter

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Brooksource.

Interview Details – Brooksource came to my campus career fair. Then I was invited to an on-campus interview.

Interview Question – What other companies are you interviewing with? Why Brooksource?   Answer Question

Recruiter

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Brooksource in November 2010.

Interview Details – My initial interview was at the university level with 1:1 interview. During this interview, I was told I would move on to the next round of interviewing. I then interviewed in the office and had 6 different 1:1 interviews with employees. I did not move on to the next round of interviews.

Interview Questions

• How would you stay motivated in a position that is commission based?   Answer Question
  • What makes you an ideal candidate for this position amongst other candidates?   Answer Question

Denver, CO

I interviewed at Brooksource in October 2013.

Interview Details – Campus interview and then second interview at locatin

Interview Question – What are your strengths and weaknesses?   Answer Question

Recruiter

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Brooksource.

Interview Details – Met with recruiter at career fair, attended an informational meeting on campus, had initial interview, followed by a final interview at their Chicago office.

Interview Question – Very standard interview process. Fairly relaxed. Followed their own version of the S.T.A.R. method.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not much room for negotiation, which is to be expected in the sales industry.

Recruiter

I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Brooksource.

Interview Details – I thought that the interview process was organized and professional. After applying for the position, I was one of many students granted an interview. The day before my interview, there was a 1 hour informational session describing the company and position which was very helpful.

Interview Question – Why this industry?   Answer Question

Milwaukee, WI

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Brooksource in October 2013.

Interview Details – From a college career fair I was selected to go to a required information session, and then to an interview. I was interviewed by two people. Most of the questions were about my life and why I thought I would be a good fit for the recruiter position. The interviewers were young and approachable.

Interview Question – Do you hate losing or love winning.   Answer Question

Recruiter

The process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at Brooksource in May 2011.

Interview Details – Met with representative at campus career fair, had both OCI and on-site interviews. The interviews are pretty basic, the company is much more concerned with personality and fit, as opposed to strict behavioral questions. They definitely recruit outgoing, type-A personalities; if that's you, just be yourself and have fun.

Interview Question – What kinds of jobs have you been applying to? Strengths/weaknesses? They really just want to see how you interact with people.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Fort Collins, CO

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Brooksource in October 2011.

Interview Details – I was informed a day before my interview that there was a meet the employer night that night. Two recruiters were there giving a powerpoint presentation about the company. They were trying very hard to make it seem like a great place for college students to work but it came across as very unprofessional. I left the meet the employer night no longer interested in the position but at my school we can't cancel interviews. The next day I went to interview with one of the recruiters. She told me "Sorry I'm a little hungover from last night. We stayed and drank when you guys left." Then she told me she didn't have time to print my resume and hadn't even looked over it. Clearly this interview left a really bad impression of the company so hopefully they have changed or you don't care about professionalism.

Interview Question – Can you go over everything on your resume for me?   Answer Question

Worked for Brooksource? Contribute to the Community!