Brooksource Recruiter Interview Questions

2.5

11 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Recruiter Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Brooksource in February 2011.

Notified by email about 1:1 interview. basic interview questions asked but expected elaborate answers. Asked about specific things on my resume and how to specifically apply my experiences to Brooksource. Interviewer was very unfriendly.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time when you failed. What did you learn from it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Brooksource

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Brooksource in January 2012.

It was my first interview ever and it was pretty basic. They are extremely nice and make you feel right at home. I was asked questions about my personality and asked to explained things on my resume. Have fun with the interview because they will enjoy it!

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Denver, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

interviewed at Brooksource in October 2013.

Campus interview and then second interview at locatin

Recruiter Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Brooksource.

Brooksource came to my campus career fair. Then I was invited to an on-campus interview.

Interview Questions
    • What other companies are you interviewing with? Why Brooksource?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Brooksource in November 2010.

My initial interview was at the university level with 1:1 interview. During this interview, I was told I would move on to the next round of interviewing. I then interviewed in the office and had 6 different 1:1 interviews with employees. I did not move on to the next round of interviews.

Interview Questions
    • How would you stay motivated in a position that is commission based?   Answer Question
    • What makes you an ideal candidate for this position amongst other candidates?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Brooksource.

Met with recruiter at career fair, attended an informational meeting on campus, had initial interview, followed by a final interview at their Chicago office.

Interview Questions
    • Very standard interview process. Fairly relaxed. Followed their own version of the S.T.A.R. method.   Answer Question
    Not much room for negotiation, which is to be expected in the sales industry.

Recruiter Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Brooksource.

I thought that the interview process was organized and professional. After applying for the position, I was one of many students granted an interview. The day before my interview, there was a 1 hour informational session describing the company and position which was very helpful.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Milwaukee, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Brooksource in October 2013.

From a college career fair I was selected to go to a required information session, and then to an interview. I was interviewed by two people. Most of the questions were about my life and why I thought I would be a good fit for the recruiter position. The interviewers were young and approachable.

Recruiter Interview

The process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at Brooksource in May 2011.

Met with representative at campus career fair, had both OCI and on-site interviews. The interviews are pretty basic, the company is much more concerned with personality and fit, as opposed to strict behavioral questions. They definitely recruit outgoing, type-A personalities; if that's you, just be yourself and have fun.

Interview Questions
    • What kinds of jobs have you been applying to? Strengths/weaknesses? They really just want to see how you interact with people.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Fort Collins, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Collins, CO

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Brooksource in October 2011.

I was informed a day before my interview that there was a meet the employer night that night. Two recruiters were there giving a powerpoint presentation about the company. They were trying very hard to make it seem like a great place for college students to work but it came across as very unprofessional. I left the meet the employer night no longer interested in the position but at my school we can't cancel interviews. The next day I went to interview with one of the recruiters. She told me "Sorry I'm a little hungover from last night. We stayed and drank when you guys left." Then she told me she didn't have time to print my resume and hadn't even looked over it. Clearly this interview left a really bad impression of the company so hopefully they have changed or you don't care about professionalism.

Interview Questions

Worked for Brooksource? Contribute to the Community!