Brooksource

Updated Nov 4, 2014

2.6

15 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Recruiter Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Brooksource in February 2011.

Notified by email about 1:1 interview. basic interview questions asked but expected elaborate answers. Asked about specific things on my resume and how to specifically apply my experiences to Brooksource. Interviewer was very unfriendly.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time when you failed. What did you learn from it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Brooksource

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Brooksource in October 2014.

Contacted through e-mail, went through phone interview then met in person. The in-person interview was awkward and unimpressive. Very, very in-depth questions about experiences and personal life. The staff was not friendly and did not feel welcome there.

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Brooksource.

I first talked to recruiters from Brooksource at a career fair, then attended an information session. The actual interview was pretty standard. There were general questions to see how you would fit in with the company. They didn't ask many behavioral questions--instead, more general ones. It was more of a laid back interview than some that I've had. The whole interview seemed basically to test out your personality to see how you would work with the company.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

interviewed at Brooksource in October 2013.

Campus interview and then second interview at locatin

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Brooksource in January 2012.

It was my first interview ever and it was pretty basic. They are extremely nice and make you feel right at home. I was asked questions about my personality and asked to explained things on my resume. Have fun with the interview because they will enjoy it!

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Brooksource.

Brooksource came to my campus career fair. Then I was invited to an on-campus interview.

Interview Questions
    • What other companies are you interviewing with? Why Brooksource?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Brooksource in November 2010.

My initial interview was at the university level with 1:1 interview. During this interview, I was told I would move on to the next round of interviewing. I then interviewed in the office and had 6 different 1:1 interviews with employees. I did not move on to the next round of interviews.

Interview Questions
    • How would you stay motivated in a position that is commission based?   Answer Question
    • What makes you an ideal candidate for this position amongst other candidates?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Brooksource in October 2013.

From a college career fair I was selected to go to a required information session, and then to an interview. I was interviewed by two people. Most of the questions were about my life and why I thought I would be a good fit for the recruiter position. The interviewers were young and approachable.

Recruiter Interview

The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at Brooksource in May 2011.

Met with representative at campus career fair, had both OCI and on-site interviews. The interviews are pretty basic, the company is much more concerned with personality and fit, as opposed to strict behavioral questions. They definitely recruit outgoing, type-A personalities; if that's you, just be yourself and have fun.

Interview Questions
    • What kinds of jobs have you been applying to? Strengths/weaknesses? They really just want to see how you interact with people.   Answer Question

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Brooksource.

Met with recruiter at career fair, attended an informational meeting on campus, had initial interview, followed by a final interview at their Chicago office.

Interview Questions
    • Very standard interview process. Fairly relaxed. Followed their own version of the S.T.A.R. method.   Answer Question
    Not much room for negotiation, which is to be expected in the sales industry.