Brookstone

Average Difficulty
21 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Associate

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Brookstone.

Interview Details – you can only apply online, you need to reach out to them to get an interview. You only get one interview and they want to know if you can sell and how well, htey need excitement from you about their products

Interview Question – How would you sell to a deaf person   View Answer

Negotiation Details – none at all

Newark, NJ

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Brookstone in November 2011.

Interview Details – Hired as a Stock Manager for seasonal, kept on as sales associate for part-time

Interview Question – wattage of the massage chair   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – thought the price was fair for the job

Cambridge, MA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Brookstone in November 2012.

Interview Details – Called me to set up an interview, interviewed and was hired within 24 hours of having the in-person interview.

Basic interview questions, Why do you want to work here?

Interview Question – Choose an item in the store and sell it to me .   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation, it was minimum wage

Atlantic City, NJ

I applied online - interviewed at Brookstone in November 2011.

Interview Details – An open job interview is an interview for employment where companies accept job applications during a ranges of times when all applicants who are interested in applying can attend. The company conducts on-the-spot interviews rather than scheduling individual interview appointments with candidates. If the company advertises open interviews, this will be the first step in the interview process.

Interview Question – How do you deal with difficult customers?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation phase.

Montclair, CA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Brookstone in July 2012.

Interview Details – I filled out an application and gave it straight to the manager. It was a seasonal position, so they wanted someone as soon as possible. He asked me if I had time to do a quick interview and he gave me an interview on the spot!
Basically it was short and simple and I got the job!

Interview Question – Try to sell me this product.   View Answer

Staten Island, NY

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Brookstone in January 2010.

Interview Details – Had a meeting with store manager. Was asked a few character questions, got a call later that night informing me I got the job.

Interview Question – Tell me a joke   View Answer

Lewisville, TX

I applied in-person and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Brookstone in August 2012.

Interview Details – Got a call back after roughly a week, and had an interview the following week . Interview was great and took roughly 30-45 minutes. Got hired and started working about 4 weeks after submitting application .

Interview Question – The question that really made me think was regarding where I want to be in 10 years, and how this job will help me get there, etc.   Answer Question

Charlotte, NC

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Brookstone in November 2011.

Interview Details – I was hired on as a seasonal sales associate. I did not go through an interview process because my dad was the manager at the time.

Negotiation Details – Simple. Manager offered me 8/hr. and I took it.

New York, NY

The process took a day - interviewed at Brookstone in September 2009.

Interview Details – Only took a few minutesb you could tell they were rushing to prep for the holidays

Interview Question – What is your biggest weakness   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Brookstone in April 2012.

Interview Details – I put an aaplication in online on a Saturday and got a call from them Monday morning. I had my interview on Thursday and it went pretty well.

Interview Questions

Worked for Brookstone? Contribute to the Community!