Brookstone

2.0

23 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

I applied in-person. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Brookstone in September 2014.

I asked if they gave an application or if it was online then told me right on the spot sign up online then come Tuesday for an interview. I was really stressing searching up questions they might ask but when I got interview it was really chill. I think it was a weird interview because we both sat on a bed side my side he had a note pad writing down stuff when I answer questions he asked. Then he told me it was only seasonal and they he will call me and also said he had to interview like 14 more people. What I thought was really weird was like I said he sat on side instead in front of me so we basically had no eye contact in my opinion I felt like the manager was more nervous then I was. My friend also an interview with him first then me and he also thought it was weird that he didn't have any eye contact with us.

Other Interview Reviews for Brookstone

Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Brookstone.

you can only apply online, you need to reach out to them to get an interview. You only get one interview and they want to know if you can sell and how well, htey need excitement from you about their products

none at all

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Brookstone in November 2012.

Called me to set up an interview, interviewed and was hired within 24 hours of having the in-person interview.

Basic interview questions, Why do you want to work here?

Interview Questions
    • Choose an item in the store and sell it to me .   View Answer
    There was no negotiation, it was minimum wage

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lewisville, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lewisville, TX

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Brookstone in August 2012.

Got a call back after roughly a week, and had an interview the following week . Interview was great and took roughly 30-45 minutes. Got hired and started working about 4 weeks after submitting application .

Interview Questions
    • The question that really made me think was regarding where I want to be in 10 years, and how this job will help me get there, etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montclair, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montclair, CA

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Brookstone in July 2012.

I filled out an application and gave it straight to the manager. It was a seasonal position, so they wanted someone as soon as possible. He asked me if I had time to do a quick interview and he gave me an interview on the spot!
    Basically it was short and simple and I got the job!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Brookstone in April 2012.

I put an aaplication in online on a Saturday and got a call from them Monday morning. I had my interview on Thursday and it went pretty well.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Brookstone in November 2011.

I was hired on as a seasonal sales associate. I did not go through an interview process because my dad was the manager at the time.

Simple. Manager offered me 8/hr. and I took it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlantic City, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlantic City, NJ

I applied online – interviewed at Brookstone in November 2011.

An open job interview is an interview for employment where companies accept job applications during a ranges of times when all applicants who are interested in applying can attend. The company conducts on-the-spot interviews rather than scheduling individual interview appointments with candidates. If the company advertises open interviews, this will be the first step in the interview process.

Interview Questions
    • How do you deal with difficult customers?   View Answer
    There was no negotiation phase.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Brookstone in November 2011.

Hired as a Stock Manager for seasonal, kept on as sales associate for part-time

Interview Questions
    thought the price was fair for the job

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Brookstone in October 2011.

I walked into a job fair for mass hiring during the 2011 holiday season. I interviewed with a group of people in front of the store general manager. There were about 6 - 9 people per group that was interviewed.

Interview Questions
    • What is one thing your previous boss would say is good about your work ethic, and what about something you can improve on?   View Answer