Brookwood Medical Center Interview Questions

Updated May 23, 2015

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Brookwood Medical Center

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Brookwood Medical Center.

Interview

The interview was very laid back and easy-going. I had to interview with a team of nurses. There weren't too many questions and I received a call from HR within the week. The overall process took about three months. I was lucky to have had an inside referral. The old saying, "It's not what you know, but who you know" definitely applies.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Brookwood Medical Center (Birmingham, AL) in January 2014.

Interview

New grad program was required for 30 days and then preceptor training was suppose to be provided for 30 days or more to teach me about the facility and nursing techniques.

Interview Questions

• Stay on with teachings under a preceptor   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Brookwood Medical Center (Birmingham, AL) in June 2013.

Interview

I first applied on line. Someone in HR called me back and got the ball rolling. I had a meeting with the director for a one on one interview. Came back for a second interview with others on staff. The whole process took several weeks. The second interview was really informative to me because I got to watch how the other employees were together, ask them questions and listen to them. I got to see if I would fit in with them and they also asked questions to see if I was a fit for them.

Interview Questions

• How I would handle certain challenges during a shift. .   Answer Question
    • Q: What was one thing that they asked you? If I saw someone doing something I knew was wrong, how would I go about handling the situation   1 Answer
    • Q: What was one thing that they asked you? Where I would like to be in my career in 5 years.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations, the salary was set.