Broward County Sheriff - Florida Interview Questions & Reviews

3.5

Communications Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I interviewed online. The process took 6 months - interviewed at Broward County Sheriff - Florida.

In the beginning, you are asked to take a computer test that can take up to 2hrs to complete. The test is a mock 911-operator test but the voices there are not of real callers--very computer based. There's nothing you can do to prepare for this test. Just go in full-fledged and do the best you can.

The next part after this is your panel interview. Yes, the panel means for than 1 person interviewing. Don't be nervous. Answer the question the panel are asking you. It's simple. But, keep in mind if you don't do well here, this may be the last straw. If you concentrate and answer the questions they are asking you (and not the questions you think they are asking you) you'll do fine.

The next part after this is your psychological. They do an extensive search to see if you're fit for this position. It's not to see if you're crazy or not (lol).

Then there's your background check. Make sure your credit is good and you're not delinquent by too much money. You can become disqualified if you owe too much money (doesn't include medical expenses nor does it include student loans).

Your final step should be your Medical Evaluation and Drug Test. If you have done any drugs in the past year, count yourself disqualified. You need to be clean in order to fulfill this position.

As you see, I am not going into detail about the test, interview, or the other fore mentioned requirements. You must be genuine and pass this all on your own. Good luck!

Interview Questions
    • Nothing was difficult. You can only pass these prerequisites if your are genuinely yourself.   Answer Question
    There's no negotiation. This is a real county government job. You must be willing to sacrifice 3 months for training once you are hired. And these month are potentially without pay. You must not be enrolled in school. You must also not be working during your training hours. I'm sorry, but it's the hard cold truth. These classes are like two college courses combined into one and you must be ready.

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Broward County Sheriff - Florida.

Interviewed in front of three of their legal counsel. Each took turns speaking and asking me direct questions about the line of work I would be hired to do.Also they asked to give them a ballpark figure of the number of current litigation files I was handling at the time. I felt like I was being interrogated in that small room in front of these tense women.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Broward County Sheriff - Florida

Worked for Broward County Sheriff - Florida? Contribute to the Community!