Broward Health Interview Questions in Fort Lauderdale, FL

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Broward Health.

Initially had a short, standard phone interview with a recruiter after submitting my resume. Was scheduled to meet with the hiring manager and others working in the department within one week. Had a group interview which was not disclosed prior to my arrival. Interviewers had obviously not been trained how to interview. Was mainly told how things were in the deparment versus being asked about my background. Dismissed it after the interview, but was offered the position about 2 weeks later.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult part for me was not even being asked about any of my accomplishments or experience.   Answer Question
    Salary was non-negotiable.

Provider Relations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Broward Health.

HR will contact you and set up a date on when to meet in person with the department head. The interview was a 3 panel interview. You will meet with the dept manager, claims manager, medical director. They discuss your resume thoroughly and will drill you with questions.

Interview Questions
    • I asked if they offer training or career pathing and I received a laugh in return and a quick response.   View Answer
    I asked if they would consider the higher portion of their salary range due to my experience and they said yes. It was not hard.

Worked for Broward Health? Contribute to the Community!