Broward Health

Very Easy Interview

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous
Fort Lauderdale, FL

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Broward Health.

Interview Details – Initially had a short, standard phone interview with a recruiter after submitting my resume. Was scheduled to meet with the hiring manager and others working in the department within one week. Had a group interview which was not disclosed prior to my arrival. Interviewers had obviously not been trained how to interview. Was mainly told how things were in the deparment versus being asked about my background. Dismissed it after the interview, but was offered the position about 2 weeks later.

Interview Question – The most difficult part for me was not even being asked about any of my accomplishments or experience.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Salary was non-negotiable.

Provider Relations Interview

Provider Relations
Fort Lauderdale, FL

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Broward Health.

Interview Details – HR will contact you and set up a date on when to meet in person with the department head. The interview was a 3 panel interview. You will meet with the dept manager, claims manager, medical director. They discuss your resume thoroughly and will drill you with questions.

Interview Question – I asked if they offer training or career pathing and I received a laugh in return and a quick response.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I asked if they would consider the higher portion of their salary range due to my experience and they said yes. It was not hard.

Worked for Broward Health? Contribute to the Community!